• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2008-2009 Console Preference

The console you play the MOST!

• Total voters

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I hope Microsoft goes bankrupt. Seriously. I hated Microsoft since the mid 90's (long before the XBOX and XBOX360).

SEGA needs to comeback in the console game. I loved Dreamcast, Genesis and Saturn. If SEGA comes back, I'm selling my PS3 :lol: I was always a SEGA fanboy 1st, Sony fanboy 2nd.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
darth_angelo45;138489 said:
The Sega CD 2.0 lol

I always wondered what happened to Sega.

Went bankrupt with Dreamcast.
Now they just develop games. They've been making hella games tho recently.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Esura;138487 said:
I hope Microsoft goes bankrupt. Seriously. I hated Microsoft since the mid 90's (long before the XBOX and XBOX360).

SEGA needs to comeback in the console game. I loved Dreamcast, Genesis and Saturn. If SEGA comes back, I'm selling my PS3 :lol: I was always a SEGA fanboy 1st, Sony fanboy 2nd.

Sega were silly with their money, didnt manufacture games fast enough and relied too much on old characters like Sonic. 1 thing i want from Sega and thats Shenmue 3. I quite liked the Dreamcast but didnt have one, great little console but Sony drove them out of business unfortunately. Sega could make so much cash out of a new Shenmue game and id be immensely happy if they made one.

Top Bottom