• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zone of the Enders

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Anyone else here a fan? Just wondering. If you like high-speed mecha combat, then this game's for you! ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes I do, Mr. Anubis-Obsessed. :lol:

Actually, I don't know what my favorite Orbital Frame is. I'm torn between the Clods or Leopardos... Narita's are pretty cool too...

Aw, heck! Zakat beats them all in terms of the "HOLY CRAP!" factor. :lol:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Is that so...seems I am not the only fan of mr.Kojima's excellent mecha series...

Go!Testament!

Ahem sorry...too much Fist of Mars.

Anyway for the ZoE fans[me included] there are excellent news : mr.Kojima expressed huge interest in continuing the series and releaseing more titles like with MGS and Boktai,after he finishes his urgent and pressing assignments[read : MGS Peace walker,4 and Rising and only Rising is left,yahoo.].I believe we can expect a new game to be announced by next year.

ZoE and A.C.E. on the PSP...*immense drool-tidal wave-earth shattering quake-fan squeal etc*.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sharki;238948 said:
Game looks awesome. :D

It plays even better, too.

Anyone else got a favorite mech from ZoE? I've already state mine as Zakat. (best design/WTF factor/theme music) Plus, Zakat has two forms! I didn't see that coming, even from a mile away!

Fun fact: Zakat means "storm" in Russian. ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Always a fan of the Zone of the Enders games, except Fist of the Mars. Big fan of Anubis and Jehuty. These two mechas are in my favourite mechas all time list. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;239843 said:
Always a fan of the Zone of the Enders games, except Fist of the Mars. Big fan of Anubis and Jehuty. These two mechas are in my favourite mechas all time list. :D

Call me crazy, but I think Jehuty is just a little bit better designed than Anubis. Anubis' design is a bit... Overcomplicated.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;239844 said:
Call me crazy, but I think Jehuty is just a little bit better designed than Anubis. Anubis' design is a bit... Overcomplicated.

Agreed. Anubis is based on the Egytian god, so the design must be extremely complicated. But that what makes it so cool. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;239847 said:
Agreed. Anubis is based on the Egytian god, so the design must be extremely complicated. But that what makes it so cool. :D

True, true.

My brother's favorites are any of the mass-produced mecha though.

Raptors, Mummyheads, Cyclops, Naritas, Leopardos, Clods... If it's mass-produced, he loves it to death.

When I asked him why, he said: "It's cuz they don't get any love at all!"

I wish that ZoE2 took the ZoE route and let you play as the enemies in the arena... I'd love to play as a Narita, Leopardo or Clod...

Zato-OW

King
Man I been a fan of ZOE since the first game came out for the PS2 awhile back. I hope they do indeed make a ZOE3.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Zato-OW;239875 said:
Man I been a fan of ZOE since the first game came out for the PS2 awhile back. I hope they do indeed make a ZOE3.

They will. ^_^ Hideo Kojima has stated interest in making a ZoE3 after his current three projects. Guess what? He has only one of those "current projects" left! ZoE3 is just around the corner! *fanboy squee*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DreadnoughtDT;239844 said:

B-b-but...Anubis' design is...Spectacular. *Sadfaise*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;240074 said:
B-b-but...Anubis' design is...Spectacular. *Sadfaise*

I like more simplistic designs.

I'm not saying Anubis design SUCKS or anything. I'm just saying it's overcomplicated, which is a trait I despise.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Eh, I personally find Jehuty to be far too generic in design myself, I look at it and I kinda think "Hmm...This pretty much looks like a good portion of other mechs I've seen."
It's why I prefer Anubis, Anubis has a very elegant design, befitting of something named after a god.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Jehuty's named after a god as well... Djehuty.

And if you look closely, they are actually almost identical in design. They both even have dog-like heads.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Anubis just looks sleeker, more imposing and much more sinister, whenever I compare Anubis and Jehuty Anubis always catches my attention first for whatever reason.

I've never been overly impressed by Jehuty's design.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, it's really just a difference of opinion.

My brother though... He loves the mass-produced mecha, as I've said before. :p

Top Bottom