• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osaka

trollololol
Whhhoooooooooooooooooo?

Welcome back an' $hit
cookiemonster.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome back.

I don't think LoD's come back. A few days after I signed up, he left, so... What a shame. :/

aka958

Don't trust people
There has been happening alot stuff to me, like I've matured alot, but that's not that interesting at all, I think. >.<

I don't like changing my name, since I like it as it is and it only leads to confusion.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hiya GGC. I had my username changed but I'm not telling you who I am because I think you hate my guts ;_;

And you missed plenty. LoD popped on maybe once or twice since you've been gone, and not for very long either.
Oh, SpardaTM got perma-banned. But I'm pretty sure VB has filled you in on that.
Oh, and the forum is overrun with RPs now.
And...ummmmm...can't think of much else, actually. 'Cept Trish67 left and came back around the same time as you did.

WELCOME BACK!!!! Even if you didn't miss me, I missed you!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I don't hate u CV...just don't agree with the rp is all....lets just let bygones be bygones and have it be water under the bridge...lol...and VB mentioned about Sparda..but i forget why...why is Sparda gone?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
GamblingGambitCloud;263485 said:
I don't hate u CV...just don't agree with the rp is all....lets just let bygones be bygones and have it be water under the bridge...lol...and VB mentioned about Sparda..but i forget why...why is Sparda gone?

He was being a dick. He had a god complex and thought he was always right, and was a generally unpleasant figure to be around.

Why would you not agree about having an RP? They don't harm the forums in any way... But I won't argue.

Plus, I'd resize/spoiler your sig before Angel or one of the other mods gets on your case about it. There's been a big sig crackdown lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom