• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Youtube Role-Playing Commenters.

m100t8s

Freakin' hate em.
Those who make Youtube accounts under the names of famous characters and comment as if they were the characters.

I find them annoying as hell, I don't know why I'm even saying this here. I just hate them! I need to express my feelings ×_×.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think they're funny, but that's probably because I've spent so long masquerading as a dragon that I know how fun it can be to pretend to be someone else.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
my alter ego is glaser so sometimes i do actually act like an evil wr monger XD it's fun but i just love it when people who call themselves chuck norris or morgan freeman or jesus christ start arguing over who's the real one

m100t8s

i don't mind some especially when there are morgan freeman wars XD
To be honest some of them are pretty cool and funny.

But when they keep role-playing on almost every video for a certain thing, It just gets pretty annoying.
Take the anime Death Note for example, they are all over the anime's videos.

And I hate it when they don't play the role right, they sometimes ruin the characters, which is even worse.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
To be honest some of them are pretty cool and funny.

But when they keep role-playing on almost every video for a certain thing, It just gets pretty annoying.
Take the anime Death Note for example, they are all over the anime's videos.

And I hate it when they don't play the role right, they sometimes ruin the characters, which is even worse.
well of course thats understandable but lucky for me i've never seen things like that all the ones i have seen were pretty funny

Terrutas

The Tameem Antonaides one was possibly the best one I've ever seen.

Some of the stuff he said was hilarious.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I found them funny when I first found them popping up, but like every youtube comment they got old fast. Monkey see, monkey do is the way of the internet for a lot of people after all.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Don't people do the same thing on Twitter and Facebook?
If that is what I'm thinking of, I remember coming across a 'Dante' and 'Kat' that were rp~ing 'sex' over twitter. (If that makes sense)

AlchemistFromEden

wtf_by_alchemistfromeden-d62kmp2.png

Top Bottom