• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You're going down!

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
I think we all heard Nero saying it, but i just replayed DMC3 and found out - VERGIL ALSO SAYS IT! o_O. I am perfectly aware that Nero is NOT Vergil. But he also said "Power... give me more power!" and that was Vergil's wish, the power... That's quite a mess Capcom made here.

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Nero ----- Vergil ---- Nero's DT hovering behind him looks like ----- Vergil in DT ----- Nero sez "You're going down!" ---- Vergil sez " You're going down" ---- Nero sez "Power...give me more power!" ---- Vergil sez "Power...give me more power!" ---- Nero fixed Yamato ----- Yamato is Vergils sword ---- Clues or is Capcom messing with us or are they trying to keep consistent with Vergil by introducing Nero as like a alternate version of Vergil - A Vergil who can actually love.
OH THE CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!!!!

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I know its too soon to make conclusions... but I still believe that nero is vergil's "rebirth"... capcom is leaving many clues behind, maybe they are doing this to fool us or maybe they want us to know the truth...

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
The truth! We want to know the truth! Lousy Capcom know how to keep us in suspense huh, wanting DMC5 so that we can learn more about Nero while kicking Demon ASS ahem i mean Demon Buttocks lol.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
its been awile since iv played. so when does Nero say your goling down? is it in a scene or is it just his trash talk while he fights? if it is just the trash talk thats probobly why i dont remember it.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I'm sorry for changing the thread subject a little, but since we are talking about Nero's taunts...
Have I heard wrong or sometimes, when nero grabs the golden angelo in DT form, he says "F%CK YOU" in the final?
I'm almost sure he says that...

fox

i think we can all come to the same conclusion that DMC4 story is a just a mess up, they add a new character which you know nothing about, end the game without revealing anything about him and also they didn't tie up any loose ends form previous titles.
so to be more clear this game is just another DMC with another guy trying to open a hell gate and you having to stop him, without knowing what the hell is going on.
this games story is a huge step down from DMC3 story.

Top Bottom