• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your rank

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
I hope there isn't already a thread about this and if there is I'm sorry. But this thread is to post your rank on bloody palace in either the world or your contry. I've been playing dmc4 yeterday and know I am rank 786 out of 10,000 in the uk!

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
Wow just wow I can't get past level 69 it's just so hard :( p.s I've got an xbox so that's what my rank is on

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
dante devil;161661 said:
Wow just wow I can't get past level 69 it's just so hard :( p.s I've got an xbox so that's what my rank is on
There is a Bloody Palace help thread on the forum somewhere, I could help.

Which enemies is it that are most problematic for you? Also which character are you using?

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
I'm stuck with the time I was so close to getting to level 70 but then I ran out of time :( I'm using Nero I hate using Dante XD

JakemJo

I'm playing on PC, so I can't say my rank ;] My currently score is 3243242 someone may check out my rank? ;]

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
dante devil;161686 said:
I'm stuck with the time I was so close to getting to level 70 but then I ran out of time :( I'm using Nero I hate using Dante XD
Running out of time has never really been a problem for me, I suggest you watch some videos on YouTube. Someone has uploaded a walkthrough of every stage, that could help as you can see which attacks are better on certain enemies.

Top Bottom