• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own world

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I saw the movie "Sucker Punch" today and enjoyed it's concept. After that I decided to create my own world in my mind and be a kick ass swordsman slaying dragons and fighting Nazi minions. It's my happy place of adventure. So what about you guys? What kind of world is your mind world?

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

that was i cool movie :D and can u change your slaying for another thing other than dragons cuz i love them :D

and as for me.....a bottle of vodka in one hand a kitana in the other and slaying anyone that looks to me in a wired way :D:D

DragonMaster2010

that was i cool movie :D and can u change your slaying for another thing other than dragons cuz i love them :D

and as for me.....a bottle of vodka in one hand a kitana in the other and slaying anyone that looks to me in a wired way :D:D

okay okay, how about monsters or demons?^_^

Demon619

Deadman walking
Ah my own mental world, so many things that would go into that with my head.

As for the setting of my mind, I'd think that it would be a massive industrial city (similar to the 'Mega City' from the Matrix) although without the mass amount of people. Infact I wouldn't expect that many people being there besides myself...expect various mental representations of people and characters I know.

There would most likely be a forest too...and sewers...'Note to Self, never leave city without massive firepower jsut incase.'

(Also there would also be a massive movie theater, one that contains every memory I have and a copy of every show/movie I have ever seen. Just felt like mentioning that.)

A certin thing about my mental world is that it would be filled with various monsters (from the various games/shows/manga I read/watch/play) and other creatures for me to beat the unholy hell out of on bad days. You have no idea how many times I've gotten home after a crappy day of work/school and had the urge to flatten something.

A badass spirital Katana (Zanpakuto) for slaying demons/monsters, A Pulse Rifle (from Aliens) for when I just don't feel like cleaning my sword, and a giant mecha (perhaps a Gundam) for the huge monsters and Robots.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Awwww you guys rock. I so wish I could say that my mind world still heralds me the heroine saving my silly friends from mutated owls and worms, or that I'm speshul and am constantly hiding away from some hot stud who is stalking me (ahem, Dante, *cough*) so I get to drive cool fast cars to get away from him when he tracks me down (*dreamy siiiiiiiigh*) but all in all, my mind world right now is consumed with reality.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
my own world is basically my game so even if you don't read his you might just play it in the future XD

i am emperor glaser mal bennerido an emperor and ruler over all of the alphaverse (everysingle universe connectd eg: mario universe, metroid universe, transformers universe) i have begun war against the accidental creation by the mions wich we called humans (rubish in ancient mion) i one of the last remaining mions after my planet was destroyed i wage war against earth of the aboro universe and other planets meeting other mion survivers along the way controling a huge army of robots along with my mechanical and mion generals

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Mine world was called multiverse as other created worlds are also existing and are connected to each other by Dimension gates ( one of Interdimensional Arcean race gift bestowed to other dimensional living beings in some of their legends are they actually gods), but original connectors of worlds Arceans and their acient Empire was on war status as Chaotic warfare was spreaden to other worlds and allowed them to know magic, battlerisers ( acient Arcean weapon what encases users into mobile armored fortresses embied with Arcean Technology).

Meg

I don't have a world inside my mind where I kick butt or anything. I'm happy with my reality and love who I am enough that I don't want anything else really. :/

DragonMaster2010

I don't have a world inside my mind where I kick butt or anything. I'm happy with my reality and love who I am enough that I don't want anything else really. :/

not even to meet your apparent favorite character, Lightning?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I honestly didn't like the movie, but I loved it's concept. My world would probably be a peaceful one. None of the glory or adventure unless I willed it. Just me, my friends, and anything we could possibly want.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Can't really explain. Guess I should hang a sign on the door:

FOR MADMEN ONLY!

Meg

I honestly didn't like the movie, but I loved it's concept. My world would probably be a peaceful one. None of the glory or adventure unless I willed it. Just me, my friends, and anything we could possibly want.
And you'd be a dragon in it, right? :p

Top Bottom