• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your opinion son Nickelback!

Vote.

• Awesome.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Okay

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • bad

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Whos Nickelback?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nickleback are pretty cool. I used to love that 'How you remind me' track when it was first released, oh and that Spiderman theme tune duet with Saliva was pretty cool too.

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
They're okay...

And Dark Knight, why do you have to create a new thread about every single band? D:
And the topic subject is a bit stupid. If it was a general discussion thread about the band it would be more normal. =\

The dark knight

Do you wanna start something!?If you dont like the subject why the hell did you freaking come in here.If you have a problem with the way I use my rights here take it to the admin.I have the same amount of rights of you here.So back off.
Lucifer's Ire;33296 said:
They're okay...

And Dark Knight, why do you have to create a new thread about every single band? D:
And the topic subject is a bit stupid. If it was a general discussion thread about the band it would be more normal. =\

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dante 1.1;34082 said:
isn't nickelback a boy band?
anywhy's ther ok

:lol: they are in the sense that they are men and in a band but they aren't no 'boy band' they are a soft rock group.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dante 1.1;34098 said:
ok but i was told ther leader was gay that's what i heard am not pointing finger's.

Chad Kroeger is not gay, dont listen to other people so much :lol:

Top Bottom