• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Nex-Gen/Current-Gen wishlist!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
For me, I'm so ready for the PS4. I feel so ashamed for originally wanting to support the Xboner, but now I'm all for the PS4. I'm so hyped.

But yes! This is my gaming wishlist! What is your wishlist?

1. Ps4
2. Final Fantasy 15
3. That ****ing Lightning Farron box that comes out with L: Returns. I need this.
4. inFamous: Second Son
5. The Elder Scrolls online (PS4 ver.)

Oh **** and I forgot!

METAL GEAR SOLID: V!!

purpleapples

gonna agree on most of that, except i want the xbox one, metal gear solid, kingdom hearts 3(whenever that will be) and halo

also assassins creed black flag, final fantasy 14 a realm reborn,watch dogs, destiny and ryse

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Xboner LMAO that's funny other than tha pretty much pointless thread as we all know there isn't anything so great about next-gen because practically i have a "next-gen PC" from 2011.

BLACKSWIPE

Xboner LMAO that's funny other than tha pretty much pointless thread as we all know there isn't anything so great about next-gen because practically i have a "next-gen PC" from 2011.
First off, you don't have to start spreading console hate. Not everyone can afford a thousand dollar computer, nor do some people enjoy PC gaming. I know plenty of people who would rather have a console than a PC, but they still chose to respect the choices of those who do stick with PC. Sure it may not seem all that great to you, but to someone who owns a console, it seems pretty kick ass to me.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Metal Gear Solid V on the PC is definitely a must. Being open world and stuff, i'm sure we can make tons of mods for the game. I think Kojima mentioned in an interview that we can create our own missions or something like that. Now hopefully it will be ported on the PC.

Final Fantasy XV. Now while i'm planning to buy PS4, i actually want for this game to be on PC.

Battlefield IV. The only FPS franchise that i really give a **** about.

BLACKSWIPE

Metal Gear Solid V on the PC is definitely a must. Being open world and stuff, i'm sure we can make tons of mods for the game. I think Kojima mentioned in an interview that we can create our own missions or something like that. Now hopefully it will be ported on the PC.

Final Fantasy XV. Now while i'm planning to buy PS4, i actually want for this game to be on PC.

Battlefield IV. The only FPS franchise that i really give a **** about.
Yes, Battlefield. That is possibly one of the few FPS series that isn't complete ****.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Current-gen games I have yet to play and can't wait to get are:
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 (hopefully gets localized and ported to PS3 exclusively)
  • Kingdom Hearts HD Collection
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
  • Zone of the Enders HD Collection
  • Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Tried the demo and it's awesome! I also played NGS and NGS2)
  • Battlefield series
  • Armored Core 4
  • Armored Core For Answer
  • Armored Core V
  • Armored Core Verdict Day
  • Mass Effect trilogy
  • Assassin's Creed series
  • Darksiders series
  • Deadpool game
Next gen games I can't wait to play are:
  • Final Fantasy XV (So glad Tetsuya Nomura didn't abandon this project of his. So far, this is the only thing I can think of for the next-gen of gaming.)
Me too. I'm all for PS4 as well! :D

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
  • PS4
  • Lightning returns
  • Last of us
  • Remember me
  • Tomb raider
  • Watchdogs
  • Beyond two souls
  • Ni no kuni
  • Metal gear collection
  • Final fantasy X HD
  • Assassin's creed 4 (I'm hoping it will be better this time).
  • Kingdom hearts HD.
  • Infamous second son

BLACKSWIPE

It's really good to see that there are still people who acknowledge that the FPS genre is not complete garbage.
Battlefield is a pretty refreshing take on the FPS genre. Halo is too, with its amazing universe and good story. Those are probably the only FPS that I can say that I support. Call of Duty however is just the same recycled garbage every year.

MigsRZXAStylish

Battlefield is a pretty refreshing take on the FPS genre. Halo is too, with its amazing universe and good story. Those are probably the only FPS that I can say that I support. Call of Duty however is just the same recycled garbage every year.

So CoD is stale? If that's the case, then I'll just stay the hell away from it...

MigsRZXAStylish

Forgot to add these too:
  • Ultra Street Fighter 4 (I haven't played any of the SF4 games yet)
  • Persona 4
  • Persona 4 Arena
  • Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD
  • Asura's Wrath
  • God of War Master Collection
  • God of War Ascension
CoD is stale for sure. When I visit my brother, he plays it, but I can't tell the difference between the games. They all look the same to me. :p

The only thing that sets Black Ops 2 apart from other CoD games is its nonlinear, decision-making storytelling and, in story mode, you can actually select and customize two weapons of your choice depending on what challenges in story mode have you done. You control the outcome of the ending (ex. keep Alex Mason, Karma, and Raul Menendez alive and get the best ending ever, where Menendez is imprisoned ****ed at Karma's joke on him, and David "Section" Mason is shocked to see his dad Alex alive and well). I really don't get why CoD has high sales and critics praise the game for it... >.<

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
First off, you don't have to start spreading console hate.
Console hate ? nope just the facts there isn't anything new to this "Next-gen" because practically PC was "next gen" years before Consoles.

Only thing i'm interested in is getting this on my PC >
aS147t9.gif
The grip looks a lot more comfortable.

BLACKSWIPE

Console hate ? nope just the facts there isn't anything new to this "Next-gen" because practically PC was "next gen" years before Consoles.

Only thing i'm interested in is getting this on my PC >
aS147t9.gif
The grip looks a lot more comfortable.
Whatever.
I don't think you'd be able to get a ps4 controller for a PC, but good luck with that anyways.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Whatever.
I don't think you'd be able to get a ps4 controller for a PC, but good luck with that anyways.
Where there is a will there is a way :D

Remotejoylite + some unofficial adapters(If it doesn't have a usb out) Viola !! you got your ps2/ps3/ps4 controllers on your PC !!

I Personally dislike Xbox controllers and Microsoft's nazi policy of 3rd party controllers support in games.

Top Bottom