• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your ideal "Nice Guy"

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
just had to throw this out there.
there's a difference between the "nice guy" who gets friendzoned and the whiney entitled asshole.
Yep, it's also the same kind of person who says 'she's a slut who only likes bad boys'. That kind of guy just has a nasty personality and is jealous. Reason he can't date is because he calls women sluts and has a bad attitude. Who would want to be with a guy like that?

There was teenager a while back who thought he was entitled to women, thought he was a nice guy, wrote a really long essay about it and then killed people....that kind of 'nice guy'. He was just plain deluded and nuts thinking he was a nice guy and should date any women he wanted.

But it's not just guys who are like that. There are women who think they should just automatically have any guy they like.
It's like the women who say 'He's better off with me because she's a slut.' Or 'He's shallow and only dates skinny B****.'
Again, another case of a jealous person with a toxic attitude. No one wants to date people like that.

I saw a few stalker documentaries about men and women like that who stalked people they dated and even tried to kill them because their partner dumped them because of controlling/creepy/jealous/ weird behaviour.

People should be taught that they are not owed anyone and are not entitled to anyone, and should not react like a lunatic if someone they like does not feel the same way. These people just can't take rejection. Yes, it hurts, but most people who are rejected do not create a hateful complex about the opposite gender, and certainly do not stalk or kill people.

S

Sparda hellsing

Ideal nice guy? I'm confused are boys allowed to answer?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I'm a guy but here's my two cents on this.
Never
EVER
trust any guy who says these words "You can trust me, I'm a nice guy." or "Why not? I'm a nice guy!"
Nice guys never say they're nice guys, if you want to be a good man then just be a ****ing good man and stop using the whole "I'm a nice guy" thing just to get in their pants.
Anyone who says that are usually tools, psychos, stalkers, etc.
Ladies, if you want a nice guy or man, don't rush into finding one. Just let it happen normally, trust yourself until you find that one guy who can be patient for you, who can be a good person and not be a plastic face.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I'm a guy but here's my two cents on this.
Never
EVER
trust any guy who says these words "You can trust me, I'm a nice guy." or "Why not? I'm a nice guy!"
Nice guys never say they're nice guys, if you want to be a good man then just be a ****ing good man and stop using the whole "I'm a nice guy" thing just to get in their pants.
Anyone who says that are usually tools, psychos, stalkers, etc.
Ladies, if you want a nice guy or man, don't rush into finding one. Just let it happen normally, trust yourself until you find that one guy who can be patient for you, who can be a good person and not be a plastic face.
what if OTHER people say you're a nice guy but you refer to yourself as a psycho? is it...THE REVERSE!?!
tumblr_lk14iuHICw1qa6xa3o1_500.gif

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
what if OTHER people say you're a nice guy but you refer to yourself as a psycho? is it...THE REVERSE!?!
tumblr_lk14iuHICw1qa6xa3o1_500.gif
Well there lies a problem.
There's two or three solutions or answers
1. You really are a nice guy, but low self esteem
2. A serial killer who acts nice, hiding true intentions. The whole "Man when you think you truly know someone too."
3. A really nice guy but insanely creepy.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Well there lies a problem.
There's two or three solutions or answers
1. You really are a nice guy, but low self esteem
2. A serial killer who acts nice, hiding true intentions. The whole "Man when you think you truly know someone too."
3. A really nice guy but insanely creepy.
so at what point oes it put the lotion on it's skin...or should it just get the hose again?

KRSkull

A real man. One who is wild, sexy and smart. But nice, confident and cute like Dante

latest

Well putting jokes aside

For me since i am a guy. My ideal nice girl would be someone who is open minded, kind, caring, smart, and confident. Someone who act as herself and is not afraid to speak her mind of. Someone who is willing to do crazy stuff like dipping cake in hot chilli sauce and eat it.

LuciferHades

Let's rock,babes!!
Someone who is genuinely nice.
Not for the sake of getting anything in return, or for reputation, or for some sort of medal.
Just someone who does or says things out of the goodness of their hearts.
Yeah,well I've been a Nice-guy all my life and I only am one because of the key word nice,and in my opinion if you just want to be a nice guy just to get laid then allow me to show ya both the door and my boot when it hits ya on the way out, I'm also at times a bit of a flirt and smart ass

Top Bottom