• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your ideal life, future plans and dreams thread.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I'm going to be honest, I made this out of sleep deprivation. Oh, and let me know if there's a thread like this.

As the title says, post what you want your ideal life to be. It can be fiction, realistic, or anything!
I'd love to hear what others' future plans or ideas are...even if it's something as crazy as visiting another planet! *looks away innocently* Okay that's one of my plans.
But...in a sense, this is a Dream thread. A place where we could talk about each others' future.
God this is turning wibbly wobbly timey wimey.
I'll start.
If you saw my post in ranting thinking thread...then you know I just want to better myself for my future. But I'm going to get a little sentimental here...right now all I want to do is stare at the stars and the moon. That's all I do, every night, is just stare and talk to the moon. Honestly, it's quite funny because I look like a complete idiot talking to moon! But, as for actual plans; I want to become a science teacher, teach middle school level and hopefully get married to someone I love. That's of course, if someone wants to marry a science teacher who has brain problems. If I were to have kids...I'd just only want two, a boy and a girl (generic, I know)
Boy's name: Eli, Gwyn, Dimitri, Super Thunder God dark lord of all.
Girl's name: Emilia...(that's all I could think of at the moment)
I'd love my kids, like my father did for me with the one year he was alive when I was born...then die with a shotgun on my porch.

Fiction: Go to space, land on another planet...be the first to seduce another alien.

That's all I have right now, if you don't wish to tell your personal future...then go ahead and make one up! It'll be fun!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
In my ideal future I will:

*win the Cadbury Dreams competition, go to Japan and return home with a brand spankin' new katana made from scratch.
*move to the United Kingdom (and go for regular trips over to California)
*actually submit my manuscripts to agents and see where it goes (so my family can get off my back about publishing)
*buy the house of my dreams
*get to hang out with my close friends from this here forum irl!
*weasel my way into the gaming industry so I can have a shot at climbing on board the DMC train (choo-choo mf!)
*hit my goal weight and get back into karate
*.........get Reuben Langdon to come stay over at my place?:ermm: ^_^
*get over my long-time crush on him....uggggghh....
*get a maid (albeit this ought to go hand in hand with the house of my dreams, it's the whole package I'm going for)

But if it doesn't happen exactly like that, or in that order, I'm cool with it. Some depend on luck and some depend on how much effort I put into reaching for that dream.
In the words of Grand Master Oogway: nothing is impossible.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Probably go back in time to stop my future self from going back in time to assassinate my current self. Other than that create my own planet out of tortoise shells. I promise I will do this serious when I can post on a computer.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Really, I'm happy right now with my life. I don't really aspire to money...everyone says it will solve your problems, but believe me, it creates a whole new set of them.

The only thing I want in my future is to have a job that I enjoy and I will never take a job just for the money. I've seen too many of my parents friends, and my dad, getting too stressed, getting ill and having heart attacks or strokes because they put working above their health. It's like running a business is your own self made trap.>_< I don't ever want to be in that position. I'd rather live in a flat, have a reliable old car and have a good life than become seriously ill because I worked a high power job just for the money to buy fast cars and materialistic rubbish. Consumer goods are no substitute for friends and family. I wish people would learn that before it is too late.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Really, I'm happy right now with my life. I don't really aspire to money...everyone says it will solve your problems, but believe me, it creates a whole new set of them.

The only thing I want in my future is to have a job that I enjoy and I will never take a job just for the money. I've seen too many of my parents friends, and my dad, getting too stressed, getting ill and having heart attacks or strokes because they put working above their health. It's like running a business is your own self made trap.>_< I don't ever want to be in that position. I'd rather live in a flat, have a reliable old car and have a good life than become seriously ill because I worked a high power job just for the money to buy fast cars and materialistic rubbish. Consumer goods are no substitute for friends and family. I wish people would learn that before it is too late.
I understand that, having a successful life means something else to everyone...
but most people don't respect that.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i have 3 arcs to my life

arc 1: become a game designer and create a million dollar game franchise that'll sweep the world by storm
arc 2: become a military strategist to aid in co-ordinating military attacks
arc 3: end the abomination that is the human race by creating a cyborg army and eliminating every human being in exsistance to create a new era of piece amongst the machines

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
i have 3 arcs to my life

arc 1: become a game designer and create a million dollar game franchise that'll sweep the world by storm
arc 2: become a military strategist to aid in co-ordinating military attacks
arc 3: end the abomination that is the human race by creating a cyborg army and eliminating every human being in exsistance to create a new era of piece amongst the machines
It's already in motion as we speak.

http://gcn.com/articles/2007/06/19/darpa-to-raise-robot-army.aspx

All we have to do now is wait.

Top Bottom