• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your first reaction when you hear : '' My name is Dante ''

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!

hd_computer_guy_meme_by_zapgod16-d4t2jh3.png

You frozed, dude ?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I wasn't upset or angry nor was I happy or excited I've been neutral however at times will sway into either upset whenever I find something bad about the game or into excited as hell whenever I see something pretty interesting or good about the game. However, as a DMC fan I will give this game a chance and treat it like a DMC5. Which is why I'm hoping it is better than all the past DMC games before it and even Bayonetta.

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
When I first heard that back in 2010, I thought that this new Dante was Nero's son.
Boy was I wrong! lol

EllDawn

New Live Action Silent Hill movie out.

I plan on watching that when it's available on netflix. I'm just worried about what they might have done to some of the characters. And that it looks like Sharon isn't alone when she goes through Silent Hill. That was the main appeal to the games, going through the horror alone.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I wasn't upset or angry nor was I happy or excited I've been neutral however at times will sway into either upset whenever I find something bad about the game or into excited as hell whenever I see something pretty interesting or good about the game. However, as a DMC fan I will give this game a chance and treat it like a DMC5. Which is why I'm hoping it is better than all the past DMC games before it and even Bayonetta.

Bayonetta? You mean Hideki Kamiyas wet dream simulator?

Nekodark

My reaction was 'Ohh!'

Life went on

Then watched it a few times and of course that started my research on it and searching for spoilers as time went on lol

Life went on

Me now *Looks at the calender* Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu come oooon!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I was like "interesting." I also actually really liked how the trailer was done. It was ****ty reveal trailer to be sure, but the trailer itself was well-done, especially after all the knowledge we have of his background. That juxtaposition of Dante's treatment in the past by the demons, and his treatment of the demons in the present, and Andy Serkis growling "What is your name." The "My name is Dante" is said so succinctly, as if the guy asking already knows.

Maybe it wasn't so bad. If they had done a little bit more with it, like get a greater narration of "subject's" actions, and talk about how his upbringing not being so bad while showing onscreen that the things he lashed out at were demons, it could have been better.

Either that, or they really should have made that CGI trailer from Resident Evil the first trailer. It would have really softened the blow for a lot of people. Then again, I don't care about other people in that regard :p

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
After looking at it for awhile, I may have hated the new look in that TGS2010 trailer, but the cinematic action he did was actually cool. It wasn't as stylish as DMC3 Dante, but it was still pretty damn cool to watch. That added with the urban style music was a great combination. I'm still trying to find that song too.

Top Bottom