• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite music tracks of all time

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Screw opening post premises, the title says it all, list!

Here's mine.

- Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

One word summarizes what this music is about: epicness. Especially the part from 0:00 to 0:47, is so... so... I don't even know a word to describe it properly.

It's the kind of music that would fit perfectly in a Skellige tavern, played by a bard singing the deed of my favorite white haired hero of all time (sorry Dante and Vergil). Shame on you for not having actually put it in a Skellige inn, CD Projekt.

- Vergil Battle 2 (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

Damn, son. It's so awesome how this music alternates rock-ish segments with choir segments and more instrumental ones (1:40 - 2:04 Jesus Christ). Makes for an epic battle music which is also, in my opinion, the most thematic in the entire series, very closely followed by Sibling Rivalry. No wonder they chose this as Vergil's theme in UMVC3.

- Arkham Origins Main Titles (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Say what you want about Arkham Origins, but it has the best soundtrack of the first three games (haven't play Arkham Knight yet so I dunno if that's even better).

I was torn on if putting this or the music that plays in the main menu, cause that too is freaking amazing (Nightmare Before Christmas meets The Dark Knight Rises? Hell yes!), but I chose this one cause imo fits the "origin story feel" a bit better, also TDKR touch in the second half, totally nailed.

Overall, this music seems to tell you "Batman is coming for you, and he'll kick your ass!".

That was my Top 3, now it's up to you!

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
this mix of the beta version of the only thing i know for real with the game versions vocals is amazing

say what you will about sonic but the music has always been great IMO
this just makes me miss when Knuckles was actually important tho

easily my favorite Ninja Gaiden song
also should this be in General Gaming Discussion or in just normal General Discussion

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

This track is relaxing and beautiful. A pleasure to listen to when you're swimming around.

This is how to open a game. It was exciting, and got you pumped for the Sonic adventure ahead. A little cheesy, but has this charm that you can't help but love.

Beautiful piano piece from Nobuo Uematsu.

This track is brilliant especially when you consider what it was on to make it with. All you had to do, was go to the moon!

I am a MegaMan, here's my mega plan, you die! As a huge MegaMan fan, how could I not love this track?

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Mang, this is a good thread.

*Cracks Knuckles*

For such a ****ty game the music was god tier. It's almost like they wasted all of the money on composing the music then realized that they didn't have enough left over for the actual game. One thing will always be true with Sonic: no matter how bad the game is the soundtrack will always be baller as hell.

This is from the PS2 Berserk game:

Obligatory masturbatory Devil May Cry mentions:

The song that plays during the warthog run during the final Halo 3 mission. I will always get goosebumps when listening to this:

KRSkull

That Metallica feel

This sorta makes me feel that i am home for some reason :unsure:

The title of these two soundtracks speak for themselves

:blush::inlove:

Top Bottom