• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite DMC sountrack?

Whats your favorite DMC soundtrack?

• Devil May Cry

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Devil May Cry 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Its time for another poll! What is your favorite DMC game soundtrack, and why do you like it? For me, I'd have to choose four. DmC was a close second for me, but there was a severe element of complexity that went into making the music. Everything seemed so well planned out and designed in terms of the music, though its not like I'm saying that the others weren't just as planned out.

1. DMC 4

2. DmC: Devil May cry

3. DMC 3

4. DMC

BLACKSWIPE

MY FREAKING GOD, I HIT THE ENTER BAR BEFORE I COULD MAKE MORE POLL ANSWERS. FORGIVE ME, ARGH!!!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
For me:
DMC3 (Just for the devils nevery cry track and Cerberus theme, also some other awesome tracks)
DmC (I really like Combichrist group and now I like Noisia too because of this)
DMC4: Had some good tracks but not too memorable to me.
DMC1
DMC2

berto

I Saw the Devil
DMC- it's just the best. The ambiance, the combat music, the eree tones.
DMC2- too many hit and misses. Rather borring, really.
DMC3- Pretty borring, overall, too. There are a few great pieces but outside of the combat music it's kinda forgetable.
DMC4- all in all the worst soundtrack in the franchise, and considering how crap the anime's soundtrack is that is saying something. The battle music soon wears itself thin and transends to down right enfuraiating after two hours and the BGM is so safe it's nether interesting nor enjoyable.
DmC- only a few real worth while pieces, most of it is not as great as people think since they are mostly in it for the songs and not the overall musical preccense. Be that as it may it's still got one of the best soundtracks in the frenchise.

vakarian23

For me:
DMC3 (Just for the devils nevery cry track and Cerberus theme, also some other awesome tracks)
DmC (I really like Combichrist group and now I like Noisia too because of this)

That's pretty much the way I feel.
Followed by DMC4 because of Nero's theme and "shall never surrender", which was a bit cheesy but somehow I still like it :p
DMC's soundtrack lies level with DMC2.

Calypso Dynamo

The ambient music in DMC is the best though, like a cool mix of the Berserk and Resident Evil soundtracks, the combat music has not aged well however, it would be nice to get a combination of DMC and DmC's soundtracks

BLACKSWIPE

What depressed me the most about DmC's soundtrack, was the fact that it didn't have that gothic vibe that all of the previous DMC's had.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Gotta be the soundtrack for DmC.

Mash-up of Combichrist and Noisia is just too awesome. Major eargasm! :p

Top Bottom