• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite Devil Trigger! (DANTE)

Your favorite DMC Devil Trigger (DANTE)?

• Total voters

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Hey guys! Just tell me what your favorite DT is, and tell me why you think its cool! Also tell me which one you dislike the most!ll have a little poll up, and every DT from DMC1 will be under a single option. I'm too ****ing lazy to actually make extra options, so feel free to drop a hateful bomb in my message box. Hee!

My favorite DT would have to be DMC4 Dante's devil trigger. His design is so freaking devilish, I love it to death! Its seriously badass and its a major improvement from the fish-monster form that he had in DMC3. Yeah I said it, I just don't like the DMC3 design, he looks like something that climbed out of a long-john silver restaurant. But hey, thats just me. I still think it looks mildly cool but the others beat it by a long-shot.

Here are some pics to help you decide. Once again, I'm too lazy to find DMC1 pictures, so too bad.

DMC 2

DT_DMC2.png

DMC 3

dmc3-dante-devil-trigger.jpg

DMC 4

Devil_trigger_dante_4.png

DmC: DEVIL MAY CRY

DMC-DevilMayCry+2013-02-01+15-13-57-69.jpg

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
2's for ****ing machine guns, and for majin form.

Anyone else just realize that 3's DT looks....silly up close?

Martius

SSSmokin!
2's for ******* machine guns, and for majin form.

Anyone else just realize that 3's DT looks....silly up close?
I like it but suppose it may looks strange because it was made by Kazuma Kaneko who is designer in Atlus mainly know from Shin Megami Tensei series and spin-offs.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Ah Damnit! I seriously meant to post this within the dmc general thing, but I wasn't thinking....force of habit...

No worries, the staff may move it once they are on.^_^

Now as for my favorites, definitely a tie between DMC2's DT and DMC4's DT.

Calypso Dynamo

DMC2 also If you are going to include his two forms from 1 i think you should include his second DT in 2 as well, also I actually really like DmC's DT

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I like DMC3s DT because it's the perfect mix of animal/bug and demon.

But DmC's DT is still badass. Not because he turns into a demon, but because he literally takes control of Limbo.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
I love 3's design. It's abstract and bizarre, like a creature from beyond our world that seems barely humanoid anymore. You can understand why Dante wouldn't want to become a creature like that.

"Oh no Mummy, don't make my hair go white and my jacket red while I perform Za Warudo! THIS IS A POWER BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING!"

ReRave

smug jerk
Same here. BECAUSE I COULD
There is no way to tame you, is there?^^

I voted DmC-DT, because I like the effect, Dante has on Limbo while in DT: Total chaos.
Enemies get lifted up in the air and time slows down, because DANTE IS ****ED!
I like that concept. Dante exerts some level of subconcious control not only over his bodies hidden energy, but he also messes up the twisted order of Limbo and I think that goes well with the whole "F.U.C.K. the system"-attitude that is going on in that game.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I'm just hoping that in the second DmC, if there is one, that Dante's DT will full mature and actually turn him into a devil. Taht would be cool and I'm hoping that will happen. I also want to see an angel trigger, Ninja Theory had some really cool ideas in the concept art section and its a shame that they couldn't go through with them. Hopefully we can see some of that awesome concept art come to life in DmC2.
I love 3's design. It's abstract and bizarre, like a creature from beyond our world that seems barely humanoid anymore. You can understand why Dante wouldn't want to become a creature like that.

"Oh no Mummy, don't make my hair go white and my jacket red while I perform Za Warudo! THIS IS A POWER BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING!"

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
There is no way to tame you, is there?^^

I voted DmC-DT, because I like the effect, Dante has on Limbo while in DT: Total chaos.
Enemies get lifted up in the air and time slows down, because DANTE IS ****ED!
I like that concept. Dante exerts some level of subconcious control not only over his bodies hidden energy, but he also messes up the twisted order of Limbo and I think that goes well with the whole "F.U.C.K. the system"-attitude that is going on in that game.

414.gif

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
DmC's, because it's basically "F you physics, I´m ****ed" and the WHOLE WORLD obeys

In Dante's look only, DMC4's takes the cake for me

Top Bottom