• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your casting choices for a live action DMC?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Who would you cast for a DMC live action series in movie/TV/web?

Dante: ?
Nero: ?
V: ?
Vergil: ?

Trish: ?
Lady: ?
Nico: ?
Kyrie: ?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Dante- Ian somehalder(?)
Nero- Colton Haynes.
V- Ezra miller

Trish- Nikki reed
Lady- Lauren Cohen
Kyrie- Katherine McNamara.

Sparda- Robin Atkin Downes.
Arkham- Tom Noonan.

lucia- Rihanna

For Nero, Kyrie, and the cast of Fortuna I'll probably scout some European actors.

Mundus is probably just VO- Tony Todd.

Last edited:

DarkSlayerVergil

Dante- Ian somehalder(?)
Nero- Colton Haynes.
V- Ezra miller

Trish- Nikki reed
Lady- Lauren Cohen

Arkham- Tom Noonan.

lucia- Rihanna

For Nero, Kyrie, and the cast of Fortuna I'll probably scout some European actors.

I'll probably get hung for this but I think Dylan and Cole Sprouse could do younger Dante and Vergil(honestly can't speak for thier acting ability since I only remember them from suit life):
image.jpg

*Hides behind a shield*
I agree of Rihanna doing Lucia

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I've said for a long time that Ian Somerhalder could play Dante, he even kinda looks like him. I remember someone saying Chris Evans (years before the MCU lol) and I thought "Meh, maybe if it was DMC3 Dante" but now I think he could play an older Dante.

Nero, I'm not too sure, they need someone younger, with a good sense of humor. Maybe Robbie Amell (he could pass for a teenager or 20-something)

V? Adam Driver lol JK, all the people joking about how much V kinda looks like Kylo Ren (except really skinny). You know what, I'll agree with Z218's suggestion, Ezra Miller....Who also kinda looks like Adam Driver now that I think about it.

Vergil, well unless they get lucky with a pair of twins, whoever plays Dante, likely would also have to play Vergil, or change them to fraternal twins. Maybe Benedict Cumberbatch (if he played him like he played Khan in Star Trek: Into Darkness)

Lady, for some reason I wanna say Zooey Deschannel, could be cause I've had a crush on that woman since I was like 12, and picturing her as a demon hunting chick with a bazooka seems appealing to me lol

Trish, I'm thinking Karen Gillan. Strangely her roles in Jumanji 2 and Nebula in GOTG makes me think she could do it, like a mix of those characters.

Nico, I honestly don't feel like I know enough about her to try to cast her, may have some idea after DMC5 comes out.

Kyrie, I dunno, maybe Emma Watson

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante- Ian somehalder(?)
Nero- Colton Haynes.
V- Ezra miller

Trish- Nikki reed
Lady- Lauren Cohen

Arkham- Tom Noonan.

lucia- Rihanna

And Nico?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Dante: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
nikolaj_coster_waldau.jpg

Nero: Tom Holland
tom_holland_0.jpg

V: hiro mizushima
kuroshitsuji-2.jpg

Vergil: Michiel Huisman
images

Trish: blake lively/haley bennett
w2lyetrs6b4e-blake-lively.jpg

haley-bennett.jpg

Lady: olivia thirlby/alicia vikander
images

alicia-vikander-tomb-raider.jpg

Nico: naomi scott
6%2F0%2F6%2F1226606_Naomi-Scott.jpg

Kyrie: Caitlin Gerard
lJqVpEdZffZ6TmcsOYj9oKZBt9c.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Morrison- I thought about Sam Jackson but Morrison is too one-note and would have to be given more to do to attract him. I might have him be an PR guy who had his soul sold to demon by his grandfather. Dante saves it and Morrison goes to work for him.

Grue- Johnny Young Bosch/Dan Southworth/Reuben Langdon. Grue is Dante's mercenary partner from the first light novel so I thought it would be funny if one of the actors from the game played him. I'm leaning towards Dan as Grue becomes Dante's surrogate brother. So watching Vergil kill him would be extra ironic.

Nina Lowell- Maggie Grace- Nina is Patty's mom and I thought she was a better fit for DMC than her daughter. So I'd use her before her daughter and maybe use the runner-up as Patty Royale, the villain of the first episode.

Patty- unknown child actress. Her powers are present from the start.

Last edited:

windleopard

Dante - Ian Somerhalder

Vergil - Paul Wesley

Trish - Katie Cassidy

Lady - Lana Condor

Lucia - Anna Diop

Arkham - Mads Mikaelsen

Arius - Pedro Pascal

Nero - Ryan Porter

Kyrie - Katherine McNamara

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Why are so many people casting identical twins with different actors?
They probably don't know twin actors that could do both roles. It's easier to cast separately than together. I was gonna go for unknown actors or just cast one actor to do both in DMC3.

Top Bottom