• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Capcom wishes

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Well...this is a thread about your wishes concerning Capcom franchises,games or types of games that you want to be made by Capcom.[or Cr@pcom if you prefer.]

To give an exapmle,I'll start :

1)A Mega Man Zero or ZX game[preferably with Vent and Aile] with Devil May Cry gameplay and layout.

2)A proper Sengoku Basara for the PSP.

3)A portable Devil May Cry.[I don't care if it is a remake or something.]

4)A good story for DMC 5 and some background on Nero.[Please Sparda Reincarnation or something along these lines.Or put a Go Nagai twist and let him be one of the three parts that form Sparda.]

5)To stop being in the Gundam Vs bussiness and let Banpresto take over.

6)Stop firing the employees and disband the studios that actually do something and do it right.Jeez.[It really makes the quality drop.]

7)Keiji Inafune to return to the Mega Man series.He is absent and already 3 games are out and suck horribly.

Those are mine.What are yours?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yeah, a portable of DMC would be excellent...

My biggest problem...

Capcom... do not make Nero Vergil's son!!!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Portable DMC definitely.
Some solid information on Nero's background and stuffs
No Nero is Dante/Vergil's son. Just....no.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^They could do this : pull a Go Nagai twist and let him be one of the three/many parts that form Sparda.[Devilman series -->Violence Jack series.]

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I agree with all EXCEPT the "three parts to make Sparda" deal. That's just weird, even for a DMC game. >_<

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^It wasn't that weird in devilman!Violence Jack was part of the body,the heart and the mind of the Devilman and two other random poeple seved as the two last parts of his demonic power needed to be whole again.Or...think of it as the seals in Supernatural?Then again...as long as we don't hear a "Vergil knocked up some random woman when he was 15,she got pregnant-->tada = Nero."I'm cool.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
  • Start making your games properly. (That is, stop introducing new plot devices that end up raising a million questions, then have absolutely none of them answered by the end of the game.)

Improve the quality of your writing staff, stop sacking them and re-hire the people that actually know what the hell they're doing.

Make any new characters likeable this time please.

Stop outsourcing your projects to other people, you lazy bastards.

That is all.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Haunting Ground/Demento 2. Picking up on ending D,
where Riccardo impregnates Fiona.

And everything Credo said; srsly.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
The crazy demon;216700 said:
I hope a new Sengoku Basara reach any american country

Well your wish has come true...to be more precise at around the 29th of october Sengoku Basara 3 : Samurai Heroes will be realsed worldwide this year.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wish they wouldn't have made Nero so hate-worthy. Even though I don't hate him, I can see why people do.

It's not that hard to accept a change, however. I guess people are just afraid of change.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want more unlockable characters to play in the next DMC game.
I would love to try out Trish, and have Gloria as a fightstyle (sort of like Dark Slayer in 4). I'd really really really like that.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;216649 said:
  • Start making your games properly. (That is, stop introducing new plot devices that end up raising a million questions, then have absolutely none of them answered by the end of the game.)

Improve the quality of your writing staff, stop sacking them and re-hire the people that actually know what the hell they're doing.

Make any new characters likeable this time please.

Stop outsourcing your projects to other people, you lazy bastards.

That is all.

This goes for all of their games. Very well put.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Vergil'sB*tch;216497 said:
My biggest problem...

Capcom... do not make Nero Vergil's son!!!

I agree cuz if he is , there will be a wife and i don't think vergil has a heart to love and get marry. and they will spoil the whole story and vergil's personality

aoshi

GODHAND 2 - Or any game in with same gameplay. Game was fun.

Decent characters to lead game and not rookies and perverts. Nero is pretty decent enough but still is a punk.I think Resident evil is only game with decent protagonists from capcom.

Better gameplay guides than leaving gamers stranded in a 'beat them up' games.

No more depressing plots as in DMC 3 and no characters should lose any. Its one thing that "godhand" made me happy. No loss of good characters in plots of game.

No more b*&tches. Off late there are a lot of characters that are too X-Rated. Dont u want educated people to play your games?I find your games really hard but would prefer to play them with good characters.

Stop killing classy characters like vergil,azel(godhand),evil ryu,Gene(godhand) and provide scope for excellence for such characters.Suppress x-rated characters.

Meg

Dear Capcom,

While Devil May Cry 4 was a wonderful game there are a few problems with it and I'd like these problems to be fixed for the sequel. First of all, Nero had no background. He just kind of showed up. Even worse is the fact that the player found out nothing about him as they played the game. Nero also didn't gain any new weapons and there is only so much you can do with what he had. Second, Dante felt tacked on. It wasn't fair that his missions were the same as Nero's. Next, the presentation bothered me. It didn't have the gothic feel of the first and third games. This really made me sad because atmosphere can and does effect a story. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

meg127 and a few hundred others

Top Bottom