• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You think YOU know speed

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
I have to be honest...what's the point of that "speed" if there's no style to it? That's like, the main focus of the combat system. Not to mention after a short while of seeing the constant style changes and hearing Dante yell out like he was having seizure...it was just kind of annoying. Don't get me wrong, grats to you and whoever else for being able to do this, but...I just don't see a practical use for it.

seraphmaycry

I have to be honest...what's the point of that "speed" if there's no style to it? That's like, the main focus of the combat system. Not to mention after a short while of seeing the constant style changes and hearing Dante yell out like he was having seizure...it was just kind of annoying. Don't get me wrong, grats to you and whoever else for being able to do this, but...I just don't see a practical use for it.

i agree with this it does sound like he is having a seizure and that speed impratical

ChaserTech

Oh God, Spawnshooter. If you think 2bepower1's Dante in DMC4 was amazing, you should see him in UMVC3.
He asked to play me online since we normally talk every now and then. His Dante was like a straight port from DMC4.

I still had fun though. lol He's a cool guy.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Oh God, Spawnshooter. If you think 2bepower1's Dante in DMC4 was amazing, you should see him in UMVC3.
He asked to play me online since we normally talk every now and then. His Dante was like a straight port from DMC4.

I still had fun though. lol He's a cool guy.

I can imagine man, he is too good!

Top Bottom