• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You shouldn't have done that

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I'm saying, while it IS creepy, if I had experienced first hand, and been THAT guy, already knowing how the game is supposed to go and then suddenly encountering all of this creepy sh*t...I probably would not have touched the N64 and probably not had pleasant dreams for quite some time.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Its night time.

I read this shnit.

I'm scared as shnit...damn you OP. :lol:

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Funny story...

I told my girlfriend about this story and how creepy it was. She looked at me and said "That's stupid, it's just a game." To which I replied "You don't think you can get scared from a video game? You get scared by movies all the time and games are more interactive." To which SHE replied "It's different, you know the game can't hurt you." (What kind of logic is that??? o_O ) Anyways, it was at this point I turned off all the lights, turned up the tv, and MADE her play Deadspace...

Needless to say she agrees with me now.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
wallE156;299112 said:
To which SHE replied "It's different, you know the game can't hurt you."
:O

Do she know movies can't hurt her as well? :lol:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well. I played this game and noticeably this never scared me. My only scary game what im played was System Shock 2 and when I have 12 years old only. Some time in that days I refused to sleep afraid that some monster come to kill me, but now Im really annoyed when my brother sometimes mentions that lame fear :)

aka958

Don't trust people
I don't like scary movies. I'm not into horror films, they are either sick or make me feel unpleasant. Worst of all, I can do nothing about it.
Twisted stories and unexplainable events showing something horrible, like this story, those kind of movies I like. Haven't seen many of those though.

Anyways, this story is damn good. I love it.

So, did anyone notice that:
Jadusable didn't have a roommate.
The Happy Mask Salesman could represent Ben's father who drowned him.
Jadusable in the end became a statue in the game just like Ben.
The grave Link fell into had the text: "In here is the vessel that holds wandering souls" near the end. Jadusable = wandering soul. Vessel = one of them statues.
That the last sentence in the Jadusable.wmw could be Jadusable himself saying "Please... Help me."

Top Bottom