• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You may know me from Devil's Lair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eien

Shotgun
Wow I don't think I have done one of these since like 2005.

Well lets see, basics.
You know I'm a DMC fan, that's obvious.
I'm also an avid computer nerd, photographer, cook, cosplayer, reader, gamer.

I also like bacon and long walks on the beach.

Um, I'm staff for a convention. I usually help with guest. This year we got Reuben and Dan to come. Totally over the moon about that.

Any questions?:D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Supposedly I know you too, beacuse im also on devil lair but i cant remember my login:(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi, Welcome to the forum :D

I like bacon too... (damn, now i'm hungry)

Hope you enjoy it here.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Yo, enjoy it here! xD ENJOY IT! Or we'll...we'll...mind control you with bacon pie! e_O Doesn't that sound -cough- delicious?

Hah! Anyway, yeah, hope you enjoy it here, and as Nico said, don't be afraid to talk to any of us. Everyone here seems to be pretty awesome in some way or another.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome to the forum, Eien. Devils-lair is a great site and it's nice to see some familiar faces join up on this one. :)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
well you said more about yourself when you joined then i have on my entire computer life

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
shake2.gif
Nice to meet ya! And welcome to the forum! :D

Eien;255839 said:
Um, I'm staff for a convention. I usually help with guest. This year we got Reuben and Dan to come. Totally over the moon about that.

Any questions?:D

mayi.gif
I got one!!
Did you take pictures of them? Did you get to chat with them? What are they like?
(As you can tell,
fingersmiley.gif
I'm an uber fangirl)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Welcome :D

I have a question.....

Have you ate bacon whilst walking on the beach? Was it the best thing ever!?

(Sorry I'm bored and in a strange mood.)

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Eien

Shotgun
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I am sitting back having a coffee & about to go sew.

Ebony, I have to try that now. Bacon and beaches. Yes.
Blue Devil bacon pie I have had. It was a quiche but I think that counts. Have you ever seen that cup made of bacon with cheese sauce in it? Talk about a heart attack.

Chloe_Ryder;256052 said:
mayi.gif
I got one!!
Did you take pictures of them? Did you get to chat with them? What are they like?
(As you can tell,
fingersmiley.gif
I'm an uber fangirl)

Chloe I am also a fangirl myself. I hide my power levels though. Don't tell anyone.
Reuben we have had before and he was fun. He's a fanboy of many things and quite spry on his feet. He gets excited like we do when it's something he likes a lot.
Dan we haven't had before. I hear he's funny though.

Did I miss anything? Have chatted and yes I have some pictures. Would you like to see one?

Meg

Avid computer nerd you say? Well I have a question concerning my Mac if you want to help. :$

And welcome! ^_^

Eien

Shotgun
I'm not up and up on MACs as well I could be, but shoot, maybe I'll know. Worth a shot right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom