• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You Know You're A Noob At DMC When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vergil666

dont mees with me!!!
you know your a noob on dmc when u cant do the stinger r watever that move was.and also if u cant beat the first mission. oh and u no that if your a master at dmc if
u already beat the game inna week after u ever played it and realize how the 2nd vergil is harder than the 3rd(unless u have special edition then i dont know how that works)

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
You know your a nooooob at dmc when......
You die on lvl 3 on easy automatic because cerberus stomps on you so hard you die.
This happened to my friend.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
When you don't use DT to stop Nevan from sucking your blood because you don't mind a hot chick kissing you :lol: :p

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Haha.
You know your a nooooooooooooooooooooooob at dmc when you die on lvl 19 because arkham is sooooo fat that he squashes you and vergil dies from laughing at you because you're soooo crap at every single dmc game that dying becomes second nature.

Sveto

I Love Crow :D
1.when you never realise Nelo Angelo is Vergil
2.you think that DMC 2 is better then other DMC´S
3.you only use your guns without melee attacs

ps: sorry for grammar i´m Slovak :D

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
You know you're a nooooob at dmc when...
Every single demon in the world explodes from laughing at you because your so weak you can't even pick up your sword and your arms drop off.

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
When you think the Taunt command hurts enemies

When you die on the way into the castle on the first mission in DMC1

And finally, you're a n00b at DMC when you brag about everything you've done other's can't do. ^_^

Curse

Cursed Girl
You know you're a newb in DMC when you giwe up after your first loss and think it's not worth it X]

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
You're a n00b if...

1: You can't find your way outside of Levithian's guts! (Okay, I'll come clean, I did find it hard at first 'cause I didn't know I was supposed to place that thing in his eye onto the heart thingy).
2: You feel overly squeamish from playing the Leviathan level and watching Dante slash from his...err...its eye!
3: You forget the geeky rules of chess during the damned chess battle!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
you know you're rubbish at dmc when you finish easy mode and think "yes! i finally completed dmc!" then you realise you have to go onto normal mode!

you know you're rubbish at dmc when you finish normal mode and think "flippin' heck that was difficult!" then you realise you have to go onto hard mode!

you know you're rubbish at dmc when you finish hard mode and think "for cryin' out loud that was bluddy hard!" then you realise you have to go onto DMD mode!

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
You blow at DMC2 if:

1: You don't find Arius easy as hell to beat.
2: You find the Infested Tanks hard to destroy.
3: You think that dodging helps you to avoid Trismagia's electric head's close range lightning rings attack.

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Steve;24874 said:
You know you're a noob at Devil May Cry when...
  1. You lose against Gigapede... on EASY.

Hahahahahahaha * rofl * lmao this thread is so funny XD

Lol that is the worst that can happen I guess.

You're a total noob at DMC when you run away from demons all the time when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom