• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know you're a fangirl/boy if...

Meg

Here's a fun thread I probably first posted a year ago. XD

Basically, make up reasons to how you know you are a fangirl/boy of someone/thing.

1. You know you're a fangirl/boy if you write stories/draw pictures about the person/thing
2. You know you're a fangirl/boy if someone not feeling the same way about person/thing makes you angry.
3. You know you're a fangirl/boy if you passionately try to debunk everything people say about said person/thing you don't agree with.
4. You know you're a fangirl/boy if the person/thing is in your sig and avatar almost all the time.
5. You know you are a fangirl/boy if you randomly post pictures of the person/thing for no reason other than you want to.

>.>
<.<

final-fantasy-xiii-lightning-render.jpg

*ahem*

6. You know you are a fangirl/boy if people think you are the person/thing.
7. You know you are a fangirl/boy if you have an official seal (shameless advertising).
8. You know you are a fangirl if your name is Meg.

What reasons can you guess think up? XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know you're a fangirl/fanboy when you incessantly make sure that people see the difference of "NO, THIS version is better than THAT version because of *blank*".

Reactions: Meg

Meg

You know you're a fangirl/fanboy when you incessantly make sure that people see the difference of "NO, THIS version is better than THAT version because of *blank*".
Oh my freaking gosh THIS.

I'm guilty of all of these things. XD

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
You know your a fangirl/fanboy if you have everything related to this thing and show it off proudly

yes, I am referring to myself T_T my room is like a Green Day shrine xDD

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
You know your a fangirl/boy if you fantasize about this thing almost all day

........I am guilty of this >.< Im really obsessed with Gil from Pandora Hearts x0. Why do manga characters have to be so attracive....but not real *dies*

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
you know when your a fanboy/girl if you speak about them in most of your convosations

i apply to all except the meg one i listen to his boss fight music i draw him i post images of him my sig and av are him and was previously him talk about him write stories about him alot more things.....none other than onaga

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
You know you're a fangirl/boy when you stalk Tameem Antoniades (@superninjatam) on Twitter and harass the dude about how Dante should have white hair, not look like an "emo", and be at least three inches taller. All while sitting in your own faeces, furiously masturbating to fan-art pictures of Arkham wearing a firefighter's uniform, straddling a Tyrannosaurus rex.

I know I'm not the only one...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know you're a fangirl/boy when you stalk Tameem Antoniades (@superninjatam) on Twitter and harass the dude about how Dante should have white hair, not look like an "emo", and be at least three inches taller. All while sitting in your own faeces, furiously masturbating to fan-art pictures of Arkham wearing a firefighter's uniform, straddling a Tyrannosaurus rex.

I know I'm not the only one...

Oh my god that made me LOL so hard. XD

Anyway, here's another.

You know you're a fangirl/boy if you begin to associate things in real life with a favorite game.

Any Metroid fans on here? If so, you can't tell me I'm not the only one who ever stuck a Pringles can on his arm and pretended it was an arm cannon.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You know you're a fanboy/girl if just seeing pictures of that for which you are a fanboy/fangirl (somehow this sounds kinda silly, lol) or stamps or whatever makes you excited like a little kid. Now that I think of it, I could do with a Dante keychain..

Top Bottom