• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

yo, de-buck!!! over here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
hey de-buck, if your learning to be a graphics maker, could you make one for me?

i would like: large size like korn's size sig

colours: darker colours, mainly red, black

characters: phantom, dante

text: my name pinky750 on it obviously,and a small message at the top "playtime is over boy! here, there's plenty of room to get reeeal nasty!" and at the bottom, "finally! i was getting sick of playing your childish games!"

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;19486 said:
hey de-buck, if your learning to be a graphics maker, could you make one for me?

i would like: large size like korn's size sig

colours: darker colours, mainly red, black

characters: phantom, dante

text: my name pinky750 on it obviously,and a small message at the top "playtime is over boy! here, there's plenty of room to get reeeal nasty!" and at the bottom, "finally! i was getting sick of playing your childish games!"
OPinx, you have to send him a private message...

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i have, i told him my message is here, because i forgot about private messaging and remembered after posting this

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
pinky750;19495 said:
i have, i told him my message is here, because i forgot about private messaging and remembered after posting this
Haha! That happened to me once... ^_^

Can't wait to see what he comes up with - I think his signature is awesome!

De-Buck-

Half manHalf amazin'
Well, i'll get right to it... already have a background for it, new i just need to get some cool images :p should be done by tonight or tomorrow, i'll pm you when it's done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom