• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yet Another Trailer I Made

btmudd28

Hello again guys! Long time no see; being a grown up caught up with me the last few months ever since I started teaching. But I came across some free time and had been wanting to use this song in a trailer for a while. The editing is a little rough around the edges because I've been using Windows Live Movie Maker and it doesn't allow for the smoothest transitions all the time. I just wanted to get my idea out there though, and I hope you guys enjoy this trailer as well!

scionicspectre

Not a bad one, although it would be so much better if we could extract just the vocals from the trailer. Of course, for a fan-made trailer, I don't expect a lot of advanced audio editing. It would be quite easy to recut it after the game is released, since you'll probably be able to mute the music in-game.

Thanks for sharing. :) I enjoyed it.

scionicspectre

Um, I meant extract the vocals to use them exclusively. So have the vocals without the trailer music overlapping the song already being used. Forgive my lack of clarity.

btmudd28

Um, I meant extract the vocals to use them exclusively. So have the vocals without the trailer music overlapping the song already being used. Forgive my lack of clarity.

Yeah I knew what you were getting at, and completely agree. The audio cuts are a little jarring at times because of the music from the clip that is playing in the background. I just wanted to get my idea fleshed out, and it would definitely benefit from using actual clips from the game when it's released. Glad you liked it!

Top Bottom