• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

year 9 options

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
This thread is mostly for the british as it concerns out education system lol

Can people please give me idea for what is the best subjects to take, because people i know say "dont take history" but the teachers say "take history" so can people give me views on subjects please

Devil Razer

Drifter
Well i did GCSE's years ago. The subjects i took were maths, science, english (thoes 3 were manditory) and then i took drama, RS, german and some other pre voc course which wasnt a GCSE

Personally go with wha you enjoy at the end of the day. I know people who took history and really enjoyed it. Seriously here is no point choosing a subject you hate, becuase yeour not gonna get into it and probably get a bad mark at the end of it.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
thats what one teacher said but i dont like IT, so what do i do? lol i am kinda stuck but i am going to ask about media studies and business studies cuz i would LOVE to do programming when im older, but i need to learn script, just dont know which one il need for college and uni

Devil Razer

Drifter
Well IT will get ytou basic computer skills gcse under yr belt which employers are lookin for. Things like excell and word. Media is good i took it in A level.

GCSE's have come far since ive done them :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well i am good on basic things like word and excel its just that i want to develop my skills and maybe learn new skills with programs, but school unfortunately dont teach you how to type faster, so i have been forced to teach myself and i am starting to pick up touch typings which is where most of my mistakes come from XD

Devil Razer

Drifter
That cool keep it up. Thing is though if you have that IT GCSE on your CV and an actuall cirtificate to say you have thoes skills then employers will like that. alot.

Unless you apply to do road sweeping :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol YEAH i wana do a totally un-it based job lol
but i have heard that programmers are highly employable which is good

Top Bottom