• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Y this game was so vital 2 the series.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzuleSasuano0889

wow dmc3 wut a greta game i really dunno wut i like more 3 or 4 cuz tho 2 dug a deep hole 3 got out da hole an went bove my expectations but da reason this needed 2 b a prequel instead of a sequel was in dmc1 there was a bunch of mystery surroundin dante we knew very lil bout his past all we knew is sparda died mom got killed an vergil became enslaved by mundus at sum point but dmc3 cleared many of these mysteries up now the whole game was exellent it provided was dante was truly capable of i mean he had many devil arms an guns an da bosses were excellent i mean i thot dey wud neva go in2 anything outside demons but shyt they threw a vampire in da game jus 2 name 1 an i liked how dey had cerberus at da gates of temen-ni-gru cuz he was da guard 2 da underworld in greek mythology dis was 1 of da games dat showed da ps2 at its greatest but it also showed wut actually happened 2 vergil an wut lead 2 him bcomin enslaved by mundus cuz witout dis game we wud stil b wonderin wut da hell happened 2 vergil y did sparda die an other shyt regardless this was a great game that had 2 b made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom