• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

xX Trish, Lucia, Lady or Kyrie? Xx

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hey guys, same thing as the other thread about the boys, (sorry guys, I should've made it plain that the other thread was for girls only)...

As the other thread, which girl would you choose to re start with, why and why not the other girls?

Fair enough? I hope so...

God I feel bad about the other thread...

*walks away in shame*

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think Lucia as she seems slightly approachable.

Trish is an idiot and Lady is fierce.

Can i chose Kyrie cause she seems normal?

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I think I would go for Trish because she seems like she has the best sense of humor >_<
ok ok ok she also has other better things too:blush:
Um.. Lucia seems like the next best choice even if i end up just following her around everywhere she goes, i would never get tired of that.
Lady seems like a really big over reacting crazy eyed biotch (but she looks the best imo...especially in dmc4)
and i couldn't give 2 sh*ts about Kyrie. I don't know what Nero see's in her. She's too... normal... and has no personality.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Lady foreverXD I didn't like her at first (as a character) because I'm not into vengeful-people-lets-obliterate-everything-for-our-cause, but as soon as she fixed that and became more cheerful and carefree in both the anime and DMC4 it was instant love. As for the design, I love both her clothes and her mismatched eyes.
Devil_May_Cry_Lady_by_Khazem.jpg

Railazel

I love Trish better than the rest. Trish is the best in looks overall, Lady looks too much like a school girl (except in her 2nd Costume (DMC3) and 3rd Costume (DMC4)), and Lucia is too petite. She also happens to be the best in personality, Trish's stressing on Dante's debt annoys me, and Kyrie didn't do much, but Lucia matches with Trish in terms of development.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I would prefer Kyrie. I don't know why, but Kyrie just seems hot to me. Not a fan of Damsels in distress but I absolutely LOVE Kyrie!
Lady's hot too but she seems like the kind of girl who would sleep with you, but steal your money the very next day, and then say you owe her money that you don't remember taking (Dante)
Trish is sexy, but she just doesn't attact to me.
Lucia doesn't attract to me as much, but she's pretty.

All and All; I like Kyrie more.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I would prefer Kyrie. I don't know why, but Kyrie just seems hot to me. Not a fan of Damsels in distress but I absolutely LOVE Kyrie!
Lady's hot too but she seems like the kind of girl who would sleep with you, but steal your money the very next day, and then say you owe her money that you don't remember taking (Dante)
Trish is sexy, but she just doesn't attact to me.
Lucia doesn't attract to me as much, but she's pretty.

All and All; I like Kyrie more.
Kyrie? really? i think i just puked a little...
Not only is she a Damsel in distress but she gots a raging brother who i think is a major D**k
but to each their own

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Kyrie? really? i think i just puked a little...
Not only is she a Damsel in distress but she gots a raging brother who i think is a major D**k
but to each their own

LOL I know about the brother. I think I like Kyrie out of all the girls is possibly because she looks like Orihime from Bleach, and I love her! So maybe that's why:/

Top Bottom