• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox One Mission 2 Red Circles Need to be Anchored Bug

curly24

I only get to anchor one circle and by the time I get to the plateau I have to leap sideways to the second plateau with no circle to anchor to within visible distance.

I'm playing the Definitive Edition for Xbox One. You're meant to use your Demon Pull ability to pull forth a few platforms. Use these platforms to make it across the hall to the next area. A memory of a lady will appear and walk to the right. Follow her to an open room.

There is an bug here in my version as I cannot access the second red circle to anchor my way through and forced to face to the left. Does anyone know how to get past this?

Curly

berto

I Saw the Devil
Curly, my friend, you didn't need to start 2 threads to ask for help. One with all your questions would be enough.

To answer your question, load the stage again from a checkpoint. Glitches tend to only appear once and on the next play they're gone.

curly24

Captain Xin, I think have to destroy the red stuff in the prior room. I use my sword to no avail. I just saw a guy on Twitch get past this poorly designed gameplay.

What abilities do have to have to destroy the red flooring or do right in the mission one or two? Its very frustrating to watch everyone else on Twitch or walkthroughs get to play this game

Last edited by a moderator:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Demon weapons correspond to red. I don't know what part of the game you are in but demon pull is for the red stones.

curly24

If read carefully, bro, its mission two home truths everyone I seen has smashed the red flooring they made it so difficult to break the red flooring its like $40 down the toilet man.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The red floor can only be broken with the gauntlets. You get them way further in the game after you beat the succubus. Any part you need to get passed stage two requires either Osiris or Arbiter. Everything else you need to come back and get it once you've gotten the other weapons.

curly24

Hey greatly appreciated, I have a sword and arbiter but it won't break to open up the circles in the room.
Curly

berto

I Saw the Devil
For a lot of the game you are going to have to come back when you get more weapons. You won't be able to break the red circles on the floor till you are about half way through the game. After that you will have to come back and get them.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Berto, what say true but if watch the walkthroughs, the red floor is easily destroyed in Mission Two but how ?

Once you've finished the game once, you keep all of the weapons you've gained in that playthrough. That's why people can smash the floor- they already have the weapon.

curly24

Hey I'm going through the game once and haven't beaten it, so what saying the circles should appear to leap from plateau to the next?

berto

I Saw the Devil
To platform through the game you use either the demon pull or the angel pull. Red for demon blue for angel.

edit:

Did you by any chance turn off your tutorial for the game?

Last edited:
Top Bottom