• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox Live

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I do! I do! I'm always playing something on Xbox Live nowadays. I mostly play Call of Duty 4 online nowadays and not much else.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
wow i haven't been on xbox live in ages! this says i have 4735 gamerscore but now i have 5000 err... something. but seeing as my connection is downstairs and my console is upstairs... i don't tend to often go on:p

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ultimadream;70415 said:
Xbox Live is a rip off, you shouldn't have to pay to go online, You don't have to pay to go online on the Playstation 3 & it has a web browser! ( Hence how i'm on this forum.

& People say Xbox Live has great services while the PS has nothing, that was very true for the PS2/Xbox Gen, but now i think the PS3 has the advantage, With Home coming soon. Why pay to play the same game a PS3 Owner gets to play for free.

Xbox Live is a fantastic service ive never had any complaints with it except the brief downtime it had around Xmas and such that they apologized for. PSN is free yeah but doesnt compare yet when you compare the 2 features wise. Home is an interesting looking service thats on the way but is aiming for the facebook/myspace crowd too much rather than gamers and paying for furniture for a virtual house... id rather pay for content for my actual games. Also the PSN gets demos WAY too late (often complained about) and simply doesnt have the online community that Live does. Also the fact that the Live marketplace is huge and full of movies, trailers, downloadable content, themes, gamerpics, and expansions for games. Yeah again the PSN is free but id rather pay the price of a game for the year for a better service with overall more solid features and dont see how the price of a game for a year is a rip off. What does the PSN have except a browser that Live doesnt? Id never surf the net on a console anyway, i have a PC for that. People have paid more for WoW subscriptions than they ever would on Live most the time.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i dont currently have an xbox 360 although after i get my own computer i fully intend to get the elite and start going online with it..probably gonna get call of duty 4...although i havent been a fan of the past call of duties cuz as far as i know they have all been first person shooters..and im just not a fps guy..i like to see my character..its kind of an ocd thing of mine, i seem to have alot of those when it comes to games

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
You might like Gears of War then, NERO116. Gears of War is an awesome third person shooter and you can indeed see your character. ;) It's also got a 2 player co-op mode, too. When you buy your Xbox 360 you should definitely consider buying Gears of War to go with it.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
devilmaycry;70700 said:
You might like Gears of War then, NERO116. Gears of War is an awesome third person shooter and you can indeed see your character. ;) It's also got a 2 player co-op mode, too. When you buy your Xbox 360 you should definitely consider buying Gears of War to go with it.

I heard the game is cool.;) but i wish it will be in PS3 or i have an Xbox360...:(

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
no really? i didnt know that..lol, its only one of the top sellers for the 360...god i need to get some money...i want to buy this system so bad..and i probably wont even play it as much as my ps3..lol, i think the only game i'll get on it that will suck up all my time is probably blue dragon

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
blehk..halo..lol, im sorry to anyone it may affend but halo is the most annoying trend ive ever seen...babylon5 did it better..lol

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Only reason I play the game is it passes the time quick for me. Plus its the only game that my friends have so we can connect.
They usally work from 7:00pm to 11:30pm at a Walmart admidistarion center

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
devilmaycry;70700 said:

hey, have you heard that gow2 is comin out in november? must get it!

NERO116;70976 said:
blehk..halo..lol, im sorry to anyone it may affend but halo is the most annoying trend ive ever seen...babylon5 did it better..lol

well said nero116!!

Top Bottom