• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox Games Showcase

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Microsoft hosted a livestream yesterday, called the "July Xbox Games Showcase." They revealed games coming to Xbox Series X...

Geoff Keighley hosted his own event, complete with his own pre-Show, and post-Show...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
All these titles look really good.

However, while all these (exclusive?) games look great, I still think they need those Batman rights to seal the deal.

Fable: The king simulator aspects need to go imo. Just having an action rpg where your character changes over time was more than enough.

Stalker II: No complaints. It did what it set out to do.

Halo: Having an open world is the next logical step.

Avowed: Best game of the show.

Grounded: Just have a fun single-player campaign that you can keep going back to -- if at all possible.

WB Games: MS needs to stop worrying about fan backlash and make their move before Sony crowds them out.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I enjoyed what I saw, people need to understand that halo is a current gen game that will run optimised on series x

The demo was on pc too, they have said the series x version will be 60fps and offer ray tracing etc.I'm personally excited for medium, stalker 2 avowed and fable of course.

Exomecha looked cool, kinda wish state of decay 3 was shown but in happy that its coming.Wish hellblade 2 had more footage or even game play shown but oh well.

Overall I'd give it a 7.5 as it did the job of getting me excited

Can't wait to see the initiative games and the other studios games, and more about hellblade 2 and project mara. Gamepass especially with x-cloud, really is looking to be an incredible bargain, especially with a recession on the way.

Top Bottom