• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(XBOX)DmC Avatar items good or bad?

Demonic Skeleton

Just a Devil Hunter.
Do you guys think DmC avatar items would be a good or bad idea?If yes what wold you want?I'd like his clothes.(this is my first post)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't see a problem with that. Ask Tony Redgrave though. Also,
Welcome to DMC .org Demminic Skeleton! Hope you like it here. Look out for a certain troll around here though who loves ponies.;)

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
It would probably be like AC2 where they give you both original and new guy for costumes

I can Imagine it
some guy looks at the avatar items
Dante costume
nero costume
Dante costume

and then he would be all WHAT THE F*CK

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
why would you not be able to get them... are u ps3

it would be a good idea get all dante outfits from 1,2&3 lol maybe nero's as well :)
Even funnier When your browsing costumes in devil may cry you come across 5 Dante costumes (1-reboot) and then nero and Vergil and 'Trish and lady and Lucia and a Cerberus Devil arm avatar item

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
Even funnier When your browsing costumes in devil may cry you come across 5 Dante costumes (1-reboot) and then nero and Vergil and 'Trish and lady and Lucia and a Cerberus Devil arm avatar item
that would be epic lol after all female avatars can get tris, lady or maybe even eva lmao :)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
DmC avatar items for my 360 would be (as the kids now a days say) dope!
I'd make my 360 avatar wear DmC Dante's clothes. I wish DMC4 had this..

Top Bottom