• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

XBOX 360 vs. PS3

What would you rather do, Get an XBOX 360 for free, or pay $100 for a PS3?

• PS3 for $100 dollars

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • XBOX 360 for free

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
i just chose ps3 cause sony had more games with history of the best games and reviews
than xbox would ever get but nemphits is right..u cant say nothing until u play!

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
But you can say this for certain if you think upon past events. PS3 will have the most(not best) RPGs than the other consoles, 360 will have the most FPSs, and Wii will have the most Multiplayer/Party games. Action games will be split between PS3 and 360 but will aslo now flow slightly more to Wii so all consoles would have only 1/3 of Action games. Racing will still be mostly halved to PS3 and 360. Platformers will be split mostly between PS3 and Wii but may have a few residing within 360. Other genres I'm too lazy to deal with so I will leave that to you.

Luc

I'm building a new Pc at the moment, so i wont be getting any of the next-gen consols for a while. PS3 has my current vote because DMC4 will be on it (it's the games not the platform that matters), but i would wait for all 3 to come out, look at them + their games then make my decision on which system to buy, if any.

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Well,every System has a own marketing strategy.Sony wants to have the most Games,you can play old games,its for players who have old games they still want to play.Microsoft has Halo <3 and concentrates on the online gaming.Did i mention that they have Halo?Nintendo rocks them all with their crazy and funny ideas.Also they are the only hardware seller who actually make games on their own.
I think the PS3 was the looser in this E3.It wasnt so powerfull like said,it is supposed to caost REALLY much money,but they had a nice controller.XBOX360 was a big winner.They had a big lineup,HALO,an awesome online mode and FFXI ;).I personnaly play HALO everyday on my XBOX360.The Wii will be cheap,they will have great games,and the whole idea was innovativ.But in fact,its the only gaming Hardware that doesnt concentrate on Graphic.Like it was said: "Instead of one PS3,just buy a XBOX360 and a Wii!" .

Vince

I sai buy a wii.....
Wii will rock you lol

Seriously I'm also a fan of Zelda and twiillight princess on wii will only be awesome we have wait for this game about 2 years.... And its really gonna be awesome :D

For devil may cry I really like the games but its too expensive :( I like sony more than any company I trust them because I know their stuff is better.... All electronics I have is sony but sadly this time they fails... I must admit it

Luc

Iv'e heard rumours that the "standard PS3 game price" is going to be US$80 :O. I haven't been able to confurm it though, anybody heard anything on this?

wicked_lester

if anyone here is a member of the www.playstation.us.com theres a PS3 forum there that tells u everything u need to know about the PS3 being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy better then the XBOX 360 and if yer not a member i can get u the thread just ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom