• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

XBOX 360 help PLZ

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
I need some help guys. My lil bro was messin' with the XBOX settings and he changed the video settings from standard tv to HD tv and now we can hear the console come on and everything, but we can't see anything. can anybuddy tell me what to press to change the settings back to standard tv. remember i can't see the screen so i need exact instructions.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
thnx guys XD CM's suggestion fixed my problem o_O i didn't know you could reset the system at all let alone it'd be that easy

Dark Drakan

Admin
KenekaKowazaki;267154 said:
thnx guys XD CM's suggestion fixed my problem o_O i didn't know you could reset the system at all let alone it'd be that easy

Glad you got it sorted, before i had a HDTV mine would auto switch back after 6 seconds if i tried to change it to a setting i couldnt use.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dark Drakan;267165 said:
Glad you got it sorted, before i had a HDTV mine would auto switch back after 6 seconds if i tried to change it to a setting i couldnt use.

Does this kind of problem occurs on PS3 and Wii as well? If I am not mistaken, both have HDTV settings.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Chaos Master;267200 said:
Does this kind of problem occurs on PS3 and Wii as well? If I am not mistaken, both have HDTV settings.

Yeah it happens on PS3 too if you change settings to something your TV cant handle. Each consoles have different ways to change settings though. The Wii doesnt have HDTV settings though.

Top Bottom