• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox 360 Elite How To Move Your Data

Dark Drakan

Admin
With the Elite hitting shelves in the UK Friday and people asking me about this issue a couple of times and some people just being generally confused. CVG have made an article discussing how to transfer your data from one hard drive to another with minimum frustration and tears.

360 Elite: How to move your data - CVG.com

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Already pre-ordered mine, and I'm looking forward to it. Plus - I don't have to pay. xD Thank the Lord for giving Birthdays. :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Steven;49263 said:
Already pre-ordered mine, and I'm looking forward to it. Plus - I don't have to pay. xD Thank the Lord for giving Birthdays. :)

Nice, i like the sleek black look of them and i wouldnt mind that 120Gb hard drive for my 360 as they are quite pricey separately right now.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Hang on now... You saying a 120GB hard drive is pricey, you can get them cheap online, but - if you buy them from shops then they are dear. I actually fitted my Playstation 3 with a Terabyte hard-drive a few days ago. :D

Terabyte - 1024GB. ;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Steven;49265 said:
Hang on now... You saying a 120GB hard drive is pricey, you can get them cheap online, but - if you buy them from shops then they are dear. I actually fitted my Playstation 3 with a Terabyte hard-drive a few days ago. :D

Terabyte - 1024GB. ;)

Id heard of the Japanese doing that for a laugh with the PS3, as there isnt really anything to fill the normal hard drives yet. Yeah id say pricey at £129.99 separate which is ($246 approx) but all in all with me paying £69 for the 20Gb thats not to bad. I havent filled my 20Gb one yet though but when Bioshock, Mass Effect and Halo 3 are out and all downloadable content that is planned for those id say it might be used up fast.

Top Bottom