• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

xbox 360 dmc3 special edition cheat code help

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What did they do to your copy?
After having my hopes and dreams crushed due the save being disabled .
I wonder if the code for DMC2's diesl costume works, without disabling save mind you.

It's the fact that the audio is still off. I've contacted them, they said they haven't heard of the problem and to try it out on a 'friends ps3'... yeah, that really isn't possible...

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
here you go dude enjoy :)
At the main menu, hold LB + LT + RB + RT + D-pad Up/Left + Left Analog-stick Down/Right to unlock all bonus modes, alternate costumes, and gallery entries.its the same as ps2 was and they arent disabled i tried it and it worked
u are an absoult legend :) i was looking for to see if this works

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since this cheat code works has anyone tried to see if the DMC2 Diesel code works?
Works without locking the save feature mind you.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Since this cheat code works has anyone tried to see if the DMC2 Diesel code works?
Works without locking the save feature mind you.
i just played dmc 2 once and just ended it at normal didnt do any cheat codes but one of my friends did tell me there is a cheat for diesel costume and it does work but he didnt mention if the save was disabled nor did i ask. give it a try who knows the save might work

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
i just played dmc 2 once and just ended it at normal didnt do any cheat codes but one of my friends did tell me there is a cheat for diesel costume and it does work but he didnt mention if the save was disabled nor did i ask. give it a try who knows the save might work
Me actually getting off my butt and trying the code to see if it works?!
What a concept! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom