• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

X-Men 3: The Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Best. Marvel-Movie-Adaption. Ever.

I went to watch the UK premier of X-Men 3: The Last Stand with a few friends yesterday and I can honestly say that the final incarnation in the X-Men trilogy will totally blow you away.

Not only that but because the theatre speakers screwed up for about 5 minutes towards the end of the movie - everyone was given one free courtesy cinema ticket that meant everyone would be entitled to watch another film of our choosing in that cinema for free! And that's all because the sound played up for 5 minutes!

Awesome film, great way to finish off the X-Men movie saga. Highly recommended.

Rumor

Wanna see SO bad.... But it angers me that Gambit hasn't shown...and I don't think he's in three eather....I love Gambit...

Ms.Reaper

I've seen it. the movie is so cool. It was better than the others. It was messed up that Gambet wasn't in it. But the way it ends.I won't spoil it.
omg.gif

Virgil

um it really wasn't that good the acting was mediocre at best i think they could have done ALOT better.

Rumor

I can't imagine Hugh Jackman (wolverine) doing anything bad...ever. I love that man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom