• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Writer's Aid and Discussion

Tawsie

Give Me More...
This is a thread where you can ask other author's to comment and provide creative criticism on your story, where you can ask for help when you have a writer's block, arrange someone to do a Fic with you, discuss any techniques you don't understand or would like to use but you don't know the name for them or shamelessly plug your own Fan Fic.

Non-author's can post in here too but keep it on topic. Any off-topic posts will be deleted and if there is too many, the thread will be closed.

I'll start, I wrote a Final Fantasy Fic and I am currently on Chapter 2.

Happy chatting.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay... I like this thread +rep...

I find it hard to write a non-dmc related fanfic on here... I don't know why, but it's hard to leave the dmc theme behind, when you are surrounded by fellow dmc lovers :lol:

My first fanfic on here was entitled dmc: sons of Sparda... Which has lately be renamed to dmc: Catacombs Of Hell... I like the name change, but I'd like to know from more people, especially ficcers, if the new name is better than the old. My most recent fic work is Ending The rivalry... A more emotional story of Dante and Vergil, that expresses their love more than their hatred...

Top Bottom