• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wow I didnt know Arkam was a servant of Mundus.

Zato-OW

King
http://nelo-angelo.org/basics.php?story
Read this Story-Line of Dmc it also includes the story lines from the comics and Manga.
vergil13ts8.gif

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tee hee that site belongs to one of my friends. I don't know if it's officail info on Arkham, I think it's her opionion, but I have not read it all. Thats a great site for fans of Vergil.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
What is Arkham up to?
First he is a servant of Mundus, then he is one of Vergil. Next he'll be the new baddies one! If not Dante I hope....

Zato-OW

King
He was using vergil to open up hell to gain spardas power also to release mundus in the human world so it says... so says the manga

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Maybe he just learned from Mundus how to open the gate and played the servant to obtain Sparda's power. Just like he did with Vergil.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Poor Arkham. He always is going to be the gunie pig!
D: Hey, is the lab out of tests?
V: No, why?
D: Because I think the gunie pig just died!
Vergil and Dante start laughing as the cruel but cool idiots they are.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Who cares about Arkham, he's a pompous, psychoneurogically disturbed and aesthetically apalling degenerate.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
My regards. Phantarch you rule, sorry for the off topic but you surely deserve a rep for that post:lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
DemonSlayer6;47362 said:
Poor Arkham. He always is going to be the gunie pig!
D: Hey, is the lab out of tests?
V: No, why?
D: Because I think the gunie pig just died!
Vergil and Dante start laughing as the cruel but cool idiots they are.

Lol!

Who cares about Arkham, he's a pompous, psychoneurogically disturbed and aesthetically apalling degenerate.
Poor Arkham, does he have any fans? XD

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Tony_Redgrave;47365 said:
My regards. Phantarch you rule, sorry for the off topic but you surely deserve a rep for that post:lol:

I have a way with words. It's been said before. :lol:

Thanks for the compliment Tony_Redgrave.;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Really? Hmmmm, I don't see the anime as canon though. But then again, im one of those stuborn people that refuses to believe anything out of the game.

Top Bottom