• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

would you play it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

medicated insanity
if they did a remake of DMC1, the storie line and the sceens and voice actors all the same, but just with ps3 graphics, would you like it? would you play it?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's a bit difficult to compare it since it doesn't exist:p
After all the ps2 version holds a special place in my heart as well:lol:

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
awesome!
i would play it why because the original was the best DMC game for me!

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I loved the original DMC- above all others in fact. If it were to be redone for PS3 I would really like it but I'm not sure about it taking over the PS2 verson in my mind.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If they ONLY bettered the graphics then I would definitely go out and buy it. But price wise I would expect it to be cheap, as it is a remake of something we have already played...And just because the graphics are better, if they expect me to fork out £30.00 or more then they can get stuffed quite frankly.

aka958

Don't trust people
would be good if they sold the three first DMC games on PS3, Xbox360 and Pc in one package with all updated graphics so people would know what DMC is about (i know but still there is others, im not selfish)

scourge master

8 bit horde
i want to play devil may cry 4 & 2

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
scourge master hello, I see that you're new here^_^

One of the rules here is that you should not 'revive' old threads. - the last post before yours in this one was on 2008...years agoXD. I realize you're new, though and there's no problem this time;)

Just keep in mind that next, if you find an old thread that seemed interesting and stuff, it is better to create a new one and start a new discussion. Welcome and have fun^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom