• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would you like to see vergil in dmc4?

DevilBringer91

It would b really cool if Vergil was in DMC4, but with the addition of Nero along with playable Dante, Vergil being added would be something.
I respect Vergil and his way of kicking demonic butt, but him in DMC4 would be 2 much 2 handle.
If I had 2 vote if Vergil would be in DMC4, I would have 2 say HELL YEAH!!!

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I think it would be a great idea to put vergil in dmc4, then it would mean more action! and maybe another playable character...but if they put him in it, then they might of thought how vergil wanted to go to the demon world in dmc3, so they might make him try that again...which would be totally awesome...^_^

Baby Devil

Without a doubt im sure Vergil will be back. It will be cool if he came back from the fight against the prince of darkness.

Mobfigurz

If this game is truly being geared towards a 2007 release, lets say pre-christmas release, then why arent we being given any info.
Im getting annoyed by the lack of info, day by day my anger is growing, I want it NOW.

But yes, I think it would be awesome if Vergil was included in DMC4, even if he didnt play a major role in the game, his inclusion would make alot of people happy, including myself, it would be even better if he had a major role to play in the story of DMC4.
Considering we dont know what the future of DMC is, this could be the stepping stone for the series to reach new heights on the current generation consoles.

So that said, Vergil, Dante and possibly even Nero moving into the next installment would be a good thing.

Ian

Diamond of Absolve
I think Vergil is in dmc4.

My reason is Vergil, as we all know, is a power hungry being. I think when they did perform the ceremonies for Sparda, they may have resurrected Vergil (or at least his conscience). The only way he could come back was perhaps to take someone as a host.

Also everyone knows in the trailer that Nero says "a voice echoed to me....power bring me more power." That is something Vergil wouldve said definately. Actually he did say something like that at the end of dmc3.

This is just speculation though. But it wouldnt surprise me that the devil that infected Nero is in fact Vergil.

Ian

Diamond of Absolve
Vergilissexy;43032 said:
I was never confirmed that Vergil was dead in the first place though.

Well he did explode after Dante blew him up near the end of the game. Then his amulet dropped.

Still if he didnt die, there is the possibility that Vergil may have been drawn to the island as was Dante. Perhaps for not the same purposes however.

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
vergil upgraded on ps3 would be awesome darkslayer would be a cool add on i dont want 2 see nelo i want 2 see older vergil

morrigan

Ryujin;44996 said:
vergil upgraded on ps3 would be awesome darkslayer would be a cool add on i dont want 2 see nelo i want 2 see older vergil
Yep. It could be greeaattt... In fact!

Top Bottom