• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

would you like a DMC similar to Game of thrones?

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Watching game of thrones and seeing all theses families I cant help but imagining Sparda sitting on the iron throne with His sons by his side and I personally think that would just be awesome. It can follow the story of multiple demonic families fighting over some kind of absolute power and they would all have their moments of victory and defeat. O course this would mean less focus on Dante but it will be compensated by presence of all the other high class demons from other families and they would all have their own characters to show. I have always thought DMC lacked that kind of epicness and dante is getting a bit lonely and it would just be so cool to see something like this. Does any one else share my feelings?

(If by a miracle something like this does get created........... PLEASE NO RED WEDDING!!!!)

The Final Offer

The whole issue with Sparda is that he had children with a human woman (angel in reboot). That's taboo. Automatically placing him in a situation. Demons being civilized? No wouldn't work. It'd be nothing but a war montage. There's no backstabbing only fighting. Maybe a few quips here and there.

I would say DMC is unique with it's characters and stories. Would love to see a CG movie based off of Sparda. Hell, I'd take another anime as long as it's approached like Spawn the Animated Series.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
The whole issue with Sparda is that he had children with a human woman (angel in reboot). That's taboo. Automatically placing him in a situation. Demons being civilized? No wouldn't work. It'd be nothing but a war montage. There's no backstabbing only fighting. Maybe a few quips here and there.

I would say DMC is unique with it's characters and stories. Would love to see a CG movie based off of Sparda. Hell, I'd take another anime as long as it's approached like Spawn the Animated Series.
I'd have to disagree. High demons can easily be civilized. Mundus was such a demons and had his own loyal generals. Sparda was one of them. More over sparda even had students, which means that there was a civilized system of doing things but they were more medieval. They might have different morals to us but they do have a hierarchy and it would be great fun to play as sparda as he rebelled against mundus and experience the true backstory .

Top Bottom