• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would a Demon Block be more interesting than the Demon Dodge?

TyIquan_DmC

I really like that idea. Coupled with my own and TA's ideas for more move inputs it'd make Dante practically on par with DMC4 Date.

Though I feel it'd probably take some getting used to the fact you can't dodge while in demon mode, but really it's no different than trying to shoot in either mode or double jump in angel mode, so it'd work..

Paexie

I would like to be able to do both actually. Perhaps an upgrade which let's you toggle it around?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I couldn't do demo dodge in the demo, I used both the back triggers when dodging and it was only angel dodge that happened. I figured they just ditched the ability. Guess a demon block would've been useful though, like for the chainsaw demon that comes at you all flaming.

But PS3, someone tell me how you do it, demon dodge o_O

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I couldn't do demo dodge in the demo, I used both the back triggers when dodging and it was only angel dodge that happened. I figured they just ditched the ability. Guess a demon block would've been useful though, like for the chainsaw demon that comes at you all flaming.

But PS3, someone tell me how you do it, demon dodge :blink:

Hold down the button for Demon Weapons, dunno which one it is on the PS3 but I guess it's R2, and doge at the right moment, pretty much right before you get hit. When you get a slowmo animation and flamming stuff around Dantes arms you got it, it takes a bit of getting used to.
I do it in this one, might help you to understand the gibberish I just wrote^^

Top Bottom