• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wots the bonuses of playing as Vergil??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANDELCO

Is there anything different about playing as Vergil in DMC S/E besides the fact that he deals more damage than Dante does he have his own side missions or anything??:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Ummmm no but he has different weapons and when you get his super form you get Nelo and I think thats about it but Vergil I must say is much cooler.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
wots the bonuses of playing as Vergil??
Being able to play as Vergil is a bonus. I mean, c'mon, Vergil just plain rules. ^_^

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
ANDELCO;22184 said:
Is there anything different about playing as Vergil in DMC S/E besides the fact that he deals more damage than Dante does he have his own side missions or anything??:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Actually, I think you are right. Kust playing as Vergil isn't that much enjoyable and if he had his own cutscenes it would've been even better.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
They did rush I mean I noticed that like Dante is basically a red version Vergil and no cut scenes except the first ones.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
also, in the opening movie, notice how as vergil pushes his hair back, some rain comes of, even though there was nothing to get his hair wet. this was taken from the scene after the first vergil battle.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No,it is not rain but blood:p
Vergil's hair went down in the first place just before he performed the Stinger-like attack with Yamato since he made it rain blood by slashing the Abyss;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;22526 said:
also, in the opening movie, notice how as vergil pushes his hair back, some rain comes of, even though there was nothing to get his hair wet. this was taken from the scene after the first vergil battle.
It was blood. Man didn't you see the redness when he brushed his hair back?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Tony_Redgrave;22544 said:
No,it is not rain but blood:p
Vergil's hair went down in the first place just before he performed the Stinger-like attack with Yamato since he made it rain blood by slashing the Abyss;)

even so, they still took it from the scene after the first vergil battle

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
pinky750;22646 said:
even so, they still took it from the scene after the first vergil battle
That is because Vergil is quite well known for spiking his hair back up that way. Well, one of the reasons he is well known anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom