• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Woot! One Year!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm a couple weeks late on this, but I've finally hit one year. ^_^ I'm so glad to have been here for this long. When I got on here, quite frankly I had expected to only be here for a short while until the first DMC RP ran stale and then I would leave. But I grew attached to the members on here, and I even found my lover here. So for that, I am glad that this place exists. It's not without it's speed bumps and it's drama, but it's still the best place on the internet on here for me, and that will never change.

Now, I ask for you all to remember your first moments on here. I'm curious. :3

May DMC.org live forever!

Osaka

trollololol
Happy anniversary.
Tbh even though I haven't been here that long the first few months seem to be a bit of a blur. Don't know if that's good or bad. :p

aka958

Don't trust people
That actually makes me wonder... how the hell did I find this place? How did I stay in it? Why did I stay in it? How did I know what a forum was!?

Yeah... for whatever reason I did it must've been a good one. I enjoy myself here.

Happy one year d00d!

So anyone got any 1337 7r0uZ0RZ? DT now needs a pair. :cool:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
*Thumbs up*

Happy one year buddy, glad you decided to stick around for so long, shall I get the cake? :lol:

Meg

^Mr. Credo I'm disappointed in you! I thought for sure you'd be the one to bring the booze. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh heh, did someone mention cake?

*whispers* Just don't let my RP characters get at it, or there won't be any left. :lol:

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Angelo Credo;294593 said:
Meg, you know me, it's rum cake. :lol:

Is it a lie too? >.>
I refuse to believe in cake.

Instead, let's all have a celebratory muffin :lol:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Happy joinday Silves even though it's late. I found it quite a shock that it was only a year it feels like you have been here for ages. I'll put that down to the contentment of having you around.

Many happy returns.

Top Bottom