• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WOOOHOOOOOO THX FOR THE TIPS GUYS I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!! I BEAT DANTE MUST DIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sparda

I FINALLY GOT SUPER DANTE IT WAS A PAIN I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME OUT THX ALLOT! SUPERDANTE ROCKS! BIGGEST AND HARDEST WAS NIGHTMARE IN HIS LAST APPEARENCE AND UM.. IT TOOK ME 10 DEVIL STARS AND 3 UNTOUCHABLES TO BEAT MUNDUS,HE WAS A REAL PAIN! WELL TIME FOR ME TO WAIT TILL I GET DMC4 NOW HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE A SUPERDANTE THERE TO. THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Re: WOOOHOOOOOO THX FOR THE TIPS GUYS I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!! I BEAT DANTE MUST DI

Don't worry Super Dante exists in all DMCs so far. And congratulations. I know the feeling^_^

_Sparda

Re: WOOOHOOOOOO THX FOR THE TIPS GUYS I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!! I BEAT DANTE MUST DI

THX

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!

Good for you! I have yet to beat any DMD modes...but I did beat Cerberous and Agni and Rudra on hard recently. Yay!

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter

Hey, I did it a week or so ago as well :) Great feeling isnt it?

_Sparda

THE FEELING IS AWSOME, AND I ALSO WON THE BRAGGING RIGHTS AROUND HOME. NOW I CAN SAY IM A EXCELLENT DEVIL HUNTER.BUT THERE STILL SOMETHING II HAVE TO DO,WIN THE STAR GROUP FOTO GETTING AN S ON EVERY MISSION.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Not that i helped you, but congrats, hope you get all s'.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin

Congrats on completing Devil May Cry on DMD, _Sparda! Now try again without using any Devil Stars or Untouchables! :p

SpArAda1127

Rebirth

congrats,hope you had fun while doing it!

master sayers

dmc4 all the way

I FINALLY GOT SUPER DANTE IT WAS A PAIN I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME OUT THX ALLOT! SUPERDANTE ROCKS! BIGGEST AND HARDEST WAS NIGHTMARE IN HIS LAST APPEARENCE AND UM.. IT TOOK ME 10 DEVIL STARS AND 3 UNTOUCHABLES TO BEAT MUNDUS,HE WAS A REAL PAIN! WELL TIME FOR ME TO WAIT TILL I GET DMC4 NOW HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE A SUPERDANTE THERE TO. THAT WOULD BE AWSOME
congrats mate i remember how long it took me to do it. it takes the **** but its fun when u do it

_Sparda

thx again and yes i will still use devil stars and untochubales because if i dont il kill myself.lol

Richai

grats dude, im currently fighting my way through it. phantom is handing my **** to me on that final encounter, its because im too impatient,i go for the attacks without thinking, thats not the way to play dmd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom