• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wishing everyone in the community a Happy Christmas

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just a message to hope every member we have here has a nice Christmas, hopefully we get plenty of games as presents to chat about in the coming days. Im likely to be loaded up on festive booze & food & shutting myself off from outside world for a while & getting my gaming fix.

Anyway...
Merry Christmas
bahhumbug.jpg

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
And apologies, Merry Christmas (and Happy Holidays) to everyone on the forum.
Both Vergils: BAH HUMBUG!
Oh shush and back into your cage...

I hope the weather is alot better where you guys are than what it is in the South West of the UK:p

In mine is more ice than snow. Well cold temperatures striked back. Also almost any City places have christmas decorations :)

Also those who celebrating christmas. What yours Christmas trees looks like? Maybe I could post photo of mine ;)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Is eighteen inches of snow in one day better than what you guys got? XD

Yeah pretty much.
We've got homes flooded, sandbags, landslides. And as far as I'm aware, there are no trains into the county... so I think we'd love 18 inches of snow right now :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah pretty much.
We've got homes flooded, sandbags, landslides. And as far as I'm aware, there are no trains into the county... so I think we'd love 18 inches of snow right now :p

Jeez. And I thought we had it nasty. Though we did have a flash flood at one point that pretty much put the whole business district of town underwater... Thankfully my house is on higher ground. XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Jeez. And I thought we had it nasty. Though we did have a flash flood at one point that pretty much put the whole business district of town underwater... Thankfully my house is on higher ground. XD

Same here... :p Thing is, all the water gathers at the bottom of the hill, so it's like a wave if a car goes through this 'lake' soaking everyone in its path XD

Merry Christmas every one!!! Did you remember to yell "JACK POT!!!?" :D

Sorry SRS, I would've done, but by the time i read your post, I had already finished unwrapping.

Merry Kissmas :p
http://fav.me/d5p9elm

Top Bottom