• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wireless Xbox 360 controller for PC, walks when analog is pressed straight forward.

Jordan_L

Rain

Hi there, I'm having a very annoying problem with the movement in Devil May Cry 4. I'm using a Wireless Xbox 360 Controller for Windows, and on a PC. Every time I move my analog straight forward, instead of running, Nero or Dante starts walking. The only way I can get them to run is if the analog is slightly diagonal, as soon as it's straightforward they will walk again.

When I'm in combat, this issue goes away and I can run with the analog straight forward no problems, just like the person below in that link mentions.

Is there a fix for this issue ?

Here's the exact same issue, but with a wired xbox 360 controller.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/devilmaycry4/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-43965074&pid=938687

I'd say this is a software issue rather than a hardware issue, on Capcom or Microsoft's side. I've caliberated my gamepad and the most up to date drivers are installed.

Koemi

half-breed
Re: Wireless Xbox 360 controller for PC, walks when analog is pressed straight forwar

I have similar problem so mind if you can tell me how did you solve it? Thanks!

Jordan_L

Re: Wireless Xbox 360 controller for PC, walks when analog is pressed straight forwar

Guess I didn't fix it.

AnonymousX12

Guess that's what I get for trusting MS hardware paired with a pc game port. Logitech Rumblepad 2 works fine though.

Koemi

half-breed

^ what's the version of your OS? I checked Logitech Rumblepad 2 and it's for XP... (mine's Vista) :huh:

you think that will work on mine?

Top Bottom