• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will you...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobek388;279502 said:
...I'm not going off topic...

Yes you are. Topic asks you will you...?, not why?
Soo, you are going off topic.
And i think you already answered so there´s no need for unnecesary abusing posts.
Now people back to topic...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i don't think this new DMC will be a major record breaker or anything. i mean, i haven't seen it having a very aggressive marketing campaign. so basically the initial sales will be from people who stumble on a trailer, read game informer, or just happen to see it on a pre order list.

Subject 64432B;279500 said:
There is a thread for that kind of language and crying about new DMC called "Let it out people".
You didn´t have to post that here and go off topic :\.
that thread is for anyone of any opinion on the new DMC to post in, as is most any other thread here. you can't tell people where they can and can't post based on what they think of a new video game, that's just ridiculous.

Subject 64432B;279503 said:
Yes you are. Topic asks you will you...?, not why?
Soo, you are going off topic.
And i think you already answered so there´s no need for unnecesary abusing posts.
Now people back to topic...
it is on the subject for he was talking about the sales of DMC. no need to be a nazi about what is and isn't on topic, unless he posted about what was on the discovery channel this morning.

Lexy posted something of similar effect and i didn't see you making a big fuss over it.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
DMC 3 and 1 has set the bar for storyline...I find that those 2 games compliment each other quite well.

Anyways, back on topic...It's too early to determine that I would buy it when it comes out, I'd rent it first to see if the game is really worth my time at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom