• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will there be a future for DMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just found this:

Lucifer May Cry
Devil May Cry creator Hideki Kamiya has already left Capcom to make Bayonetta, but now the series' monster designer Sawaki Takeyasu has flown the coop too.

His new title is El Shaddai: Ascension Of The Metatron for 360 and PS3, a biblically themed action game featuring a cameo from Lucifer - amongst others.

There's not much that can be discerned from the trailer tinyurl.com/2wuxn7a but the game will be at E3 in June.

Meg

DMC can take it! It can survive without him! RIGHT!

......right?

Oh gees. Oooooh gees. I really hope Capcom can find a worthy replacement. :(

aoshi

I believe kobayashi led DMC 4.I think the same team can pull off more DMCs. Also Devil may cry 5 is whispered to be in the making. However would prefer team worked on DMC3 to make one more DMC.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Yay,a new DMC...to be made by Kobayashi...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 etc

Great,JUST GREAT.Now you two will experience the pain of the BASARA fans[yes fans not fangirls/fujoshi] but with Dante and his gang.

Well done Cr4pcom...well done...

Edit : The worst of all : A brand NEW DMC title for PSP.Not a port or a remake of the past 3 games,a new one.Then it will be really over for the PSP[of the western world that is]...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
And I'll believe it when i see it... sorry for the negativity, but i'm the only person on the forum not looking forward to the next game... thanks to that bloody novel!!!

Meg

Vergil'sB*tch;229895 said:
And I'll believe it when i see it... sorry for the negativity, but i'm the only person on the forum not looking forward to the next game... thanks to that bloody novel!!!

What novel? As far as I know there has never been a novel about DMC4 filled with crap. ;)
And DMC for PSP would be cool. That could be the side story about Vergil we all want.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Knowing Koba,maybe it will be the cmplete opposite...worst,it could be a dating game with Eva as the main...but let's not give Koba-troll/Kobacross any ideas...

Meg

Devil Bane;229924 said:
^Knowing Koba,maybe it will be the cmplete opposite...worst,it could be a dating game with Eva as the main...but let's not give Koba-troll/Kobacross any ideas...

Ewww! you have a point.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
a bit off topic but i hate it when a desighner runs off to another company cuz of money and steel ideas from that company and give them to the other company

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
So long as there is a large, commited fanbase, I doubt Devil May Cry will be given up on.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
corperate greed will make sure there is a new dmc. it may not be a good one but there will be one. lets hope that artistic integrety is ivolved at some point in the process so we can get a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom