• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

will there be a DmC video this week?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
well what do you guys think?
capcom/ninja theory over the past three weeks have supplied us with improved versions of gameplay footage, will they continue this coverage with new footage this week?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't think so. I saw the videos uploaded on the official Japanese page, they waited till all three were released to post them, I don't think there'll be more for a while, this is all we get for now.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I don't think so. I saw the videos uploaded on the official Japanese page, they waited till all three were released to post them, I don't think there'll be more for a while, this is all we get for now.
damn :/ well who knows maybe they have a surprise in store for us before the year's up.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I don't think we will, Its nearing the end of the year; I think we'll hear more in the new year. Especially around the time when the DMC collection is coming out.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm not against, i just dont want it to be crap.
If they put effort and care into it, it wont be like DMC4.

ZeroLove

Don't they usually have some more time in between the trailers? I don't think you should expect a video every week. Maybe wait a month or so before we see something new.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
the only reason i was expecting another one was because they've released three trailers in the past three weeks, but i wasn't exactly expecting one i was just speculating if they would have another one this week.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
and it was a hat trick.

lets just count our blessings and hope they give us something before captivate.

Top Bottom